Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    I can see Hal having a kid. But to add some twist, it's with Olivia Reynolds. And the kid inherits the Ergono of Olivia.
    My memories are fuzzy - did they ever date, or were they just set up as rivals with romantic tension?

Or maybe Dorine can come back from space with an already grown child in tow. (I guess we can say they were together 7 - 10 years ago?)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-07-2024 at 12:30 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    My memories are fuzzy - did they ever date, or were they just set up as rivals with romantic tension?

Or maybe Dorine can come back from space with an already grown child in tow. (I guess we can say they were together 7 - 10 years ago?)
    I remember that they had something romantic going on between them.

Astonishing Member

That's also cool. Wait, Dorine is from the future right? The future that Pol Manning visited?

That's also cool. Wait, Dorine is from the future right? The future that Pol Manning visited?
    That's Iona Vane. Dorine was from space, not the future. She was like some rebel free-thinker on a world where everyone was mind-controlled except her. (or something ... it was a long time ago, when Hal was off-earth roaming around in space)

Hal in Crisis on Infinite Earths (animated):

Astonishing Member

That's Iona Vane. Dorine was from space, not the future. She was like some rebel free-thinker on a world where everyone was mind-controlled except her. (or something ... it was a long time ago, when Hal was off-earth roaming around in space)
    I guess I've never read her story. But it sounds interesting.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

And he does spoilers:
    nothing ....although at the end the Spectre appears and he is wearing a green domino mask.

I thoughthe was Hal, but they were voiced by different people
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    And he does spoilers:
    nothing ....although at the end the Spectre appears and he is wearing a green domino mask.

I thoughthe was Hal, but they were voiced by different people
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe The Spectre possessing his body?
    end of spoilers

RE: GREEN LANTERN #7
    -- Well, that was anti-climactic.
    -- Turns out we didn't get to see how any of the other GLs reacted to the new regime other than Guy. Unless there's a story in mind, why in the world would they bother sending Guy after Lobo after just saying how they have to be smart about allocating GLs since their numbers are so reduced. How is capturing Lobo a matter of galactic importance??
    -- Speaking of stupid decisions, if you're going on a diplomatic mission to meet with Sinestro in hopes of bringing Korugar into the UP, maybe you shouldn't bring along his arch nemesis and someone whose entire race he exterminated? Unless it's revealed that was somehow part of the plot, there was no reason it had to be Hal and Kilowog. And then with Kil's "death," it was just kinda boring and yeah -- no body. Guess that means he must be dead...
    -- Okay, so all the Power Batteries have come down with a case of blowupitis. I guess that's an intriguing notion, but I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what's going on. When the Star Sapphire battery explodes will we finally acknowledge Carol as a Star Sapphire just to see her lose her power?

RE: GREEN LANTERN #7
    -- Turns out we didn't get to see how any of the other GLs reacted to the new regime other than Guy. Unless there's a story in mind, why in the world would they bother sending Guy after Lobo after just saying how they have to be smart about allocating GLs since their numbers are so reduced. How is capturing Lobo a matter of galactic importance??
    I think they're trying to more or less clean house and Lobo being on the loose doing what he does is an outlier they want stamped out.

I would totally read a Guy vs Lobo mini.
    -- Speaking of stupid decisions, if you're going on a diplomatic mission to meet with Sinestro in hopes of bringing Korugar into the UP, maybe you shouldn't bring along his arch nemesis and someone whose entire race he exterminated? Unless it's revealed that was somehow part of the plot, there was no reason it had to be Hal and Kilowog. And then with Kil's "death," it was just kinda boring and yeah -- no body. Guess that means he must be dead...
    I think the idea was on paper if anything happens Hal is their best bet for beating Sinestro.

I feel like Kilowog should not have had that much trouble with three Sinestro Corps. flunkies.
    -- Okay, so all the Power Batteries have come down with a case of blowupitis. I guess that's an intriguing notion, but I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what's going on. When the Star Sapphire battery explodes will we finally acknowledge Carol as a Star Sapphire just to see her lose her power?
    Am I the only one reminded of Relic?

I would totally read a Guy vs Lobo mini.
    Snow-bros!

Astonishing Member

Please, please, let Hal be treated with respect this time.

Uh...define "respect" .

Yeah, that didn't happen. "Go off into space while we go form the Justice League, Hal!"
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Yeah, that didn't happen. "Go off into space while we go form the Justice League, Hal!"
    And get called out as a jerk because of it...though he did foil a single crime!