Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Oh My Stars and Garters! Hank McCoy, the Beast Appreciation 2024!

Happy New Year Beast fans! And yes, the future does look bright for Hank! I'm going to re-post the pictures heralding the return of the proper Beast:

Teaser for X-Force #48:

Cover for X-Force #49:

Alt-cover for X-Force #50:

Hank's long nightmare will eventually be over! The end is in sight, but it's going to take a few months to resolve. So what's the story? All we know for sure is that X-Force brings back an old version of Hank to fight the bad one currently running amuck. Yes, there will be two versions of Hank running around. It's the situation with X23 and Talon all over again. I don't know if they'll explain it.

I'm still of the opinion that Hank lost his soul just before or just as Krakoa started, creating the bad Hank and now X-Force is just finding his soul(thus, the REAL Hank) and stuffing it back into a spare clone body the bad one had made.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Smile

Was going to semi rant about how Hank's recent arch has not been any kind of good but it's a whole new year so I'll save it. Happy New Year Hank and his fans!
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I can't wait to see what's in store for Hank in 2024 after his... peculiar journey of the past few years.

Happy New Years to Hank and his fans !

Here's hoping we finally get a return of a good Hank in 2024.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Let's hope the 2023 version of Beast will be destroyed and the real McCoy returns.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Happy New Year 2024 to Mr. Hank McCoy!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Well here we go- 2024 is going to be a big year for Dr McCoy, with him hopefully returned to us fans as a Hero.

We can only wish the execution does not suck.

https://twitter.com/anaisisreading/s...90934658572654

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Let's hope the 2023 version of Beast will be destroyed and the real McCoy returns.
    That's what all signs are pointing to, but I'd include the years 2019-2023 because that was his X-Force tenure. Bad!Hank will be brutally killed off, most likely by Logan, when he tries to kill Avengers!Hank, thereby fulfilling Percy's claim that the very first pages of X-Force will mirror the very last pages. Then an older form of Hank, unsullied by the crimes of bad!Hank, will continue on. I'm hoping that he eventually recovers the rest of his memories, as there's so much stuff he'd have to get caught up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrebear View Post
    Well here we go- 2024 is going to be a big year for Dr McCoy, with him hopefully returned to us fans as a Hero.

We can only wish the execution does not suck.

https://twitter.com/anaisisreading/s...90934658572654
    I hope so. I think Percy is going to leave it that, like X23/Talon, that there is two Hanks.

I'm still going to believe that he lost his soul and this is simply him coming back in another body. I'm hoping the next writer after Percy offers an explanation, if he doesn't just ignore it (I'm fine with that too). Percy's books seemed so self-contained, with only vague references outside, it seems like that would be easy to ignore with some broad strokes.

Hoping 2024 will be Awesome for Henry McCoy: The Beast

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I’m surprised Marvel featured Hank on their Happy 2024 post on their X account. The good old days?

IMG_1498.jpg

Wondering what they're going to do with Beast in the movies going forward. It seems like Kelsey Grammer really wants to keep playing him and really loves the character. I like Hoult in the role a lot too and would love him to return, but if we can have Grammer in a way where it works. that's the best possible option. And I am not at all opposed to the CGI aspect. He should have fur on his face and be bulkier than just an average man. It makes age no longer a factor. And CGI could also allow him to do crazy apelike movements that they couldn't otherwise do that are closely linked to the character. And using those moves to fight villains and through them with his feet. Which shouldn't be too hard after Planet of the Apes and Serkis.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Let's hope Beast gets a redemption arc in 2024! Happy New Year!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Guess I should post some pictures. I'm running out of new things to post:

First, a couple of Hank in fine fettle:

And this one, I really don't care for cat-Beast, but this image is nice I think:

Has it ever been shown what Beast's skin looks like under his fur? If any portion were to be shaved. Because (not that we as fans would want it) if his skin his human Caucasian colored underneath, I wonder why he never thought to get laser hair removal. I wonder what he would look like. Still having the body and the claws, unless he wanted to clip them too. And leaving the blue hair and eyebrows that he could dye brown.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Come back to us real Beast!

I like this pic though I would prefer some eyeballs.