Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Danny Earls @dannyearls16
    Getting to draw it all in The Hulk!

Banner visits Mexico? How many issues?

Y'know it's kind of surprising how Hulk can leap several miles but largely seems to get stuck in the American Midwest most of the time, with occasional stops in New York. You'd figure he'd wind up at least at more places in the states or the western hemisphere, or even across the sea at some points (Not sure if the leap can cover that though unless he has an island to land on, or how fast he can swim etc).

Although I think Peter David kind of explained it, Hulk's "birthplace" is there as well as the Maestro's corpse using at as a homing beacon so he can soak up enough radiation to regenerate (I'm kind of surprised Ewing didn't really do anything with that-maybe not to step on what PAD was doing with his own Maestro stuff, or the "Hulk might become the Maestro" storyline has already been kind of done to death, most recently with the Doc Green storyline).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 01-06-2024 at 02:56 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Y'know it's kind of surprising how Hulk can leap several miles but largely seems to get stuck in the American Midwest most of the time, with occasional stops in New York. You'd figure he'd wind up at least at more places in the states or the western hemisphere, or even across the sea at some points (Not sure if the leap can cover that though unless he has an island to land on, or how fast he can swim etc).

Although I think Peter David kind of explained it, Hulk's "birthplace" is there as well as the Maestro's corpse using at as a homing beacon so he can soak up enough radiation to regenerate (I'm kind of surprised Ewing didn't really do anything with that-maybe not to step on what PAD was doing with his own Maestro stuff, or the "Hulk might become the Maestro" storyline has already been kind of done to death, most recently with the Doc Green storyline).
    more continents/regions to visit-
    Central and South America
    South Asia
    North Africa
    North Canada/Greenland/the Arctic Circle

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

This book seems to be coming out only once every five weeks, and it's killing my enthusiasm and interest.

Phillip Kennedy Johnson had an interview last night, I don't think the Hulk's book came up at all.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I enjoyed Hulk's appearance in this weeks Blade issue 7.

Bruce and Blade worked very well together and had some good interactions.

So I'm reading IH Visionaries: Peter David wrapping up the Vegas arc and it's kind of interesting how the scene in #365 kind of mirrors the later one in Immortal Hulk #41 where Joe is the one depowered.

Last edited by ChrisIII; 01-11-2024 at 07:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I thought the Hulk appearance was also good in Blade #7 this week.
    The art on Banner though was pretty bad. It was not art that looked consistent enough with decades worth of Banner art. Way too much homeless, sunken face type type portrayal.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Few of the key items PKJ spoke about from 2 most recent interviews.

Locations the Hulk story is going. New Orleans (Danny Earls' arc).
    Arizona border
    Las Vegas

He doesnt want the Eldest and Mother of Horrors overall plot to be a crucial point of every issue. But
    PKJ said the Vegas arc will be "super consequential to the whole over-arching story".

And names of upcoming monsters/beings that Hulk will face. 2 we have known are coming. One not exactly sure how its spelled.
    Frozen Charlotte
    Brother Voodoo
    Patchwork Jack
    Skin Cult
    Sudoon Garru the Fleshweaver
    Last edited by FrazettaHulk; 01-13-2024 at 06:11 PM.

Vegas huh? Wonder if that'll answer a bit as to why Joe is dormant again.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post

Arizona border
    Las Vegas

He doesnt want the Eldest and Mother of Horrors overall plot to be a crucial point of every issue. But
    PKJ said the Vegas arc will be "super consequential to the whole over-arching story".

And names of upcoming monsters/beings that Hulk will face. 2 we have known are coming. One not exactly sure how its spelled.
    Frozen Charlotte
    Brother Voodoo
    Patchwork Jack
    Skin Cult

PKJ gave me the correct spelling
    Sudungaru

Drawing a background on Hulk!
    https://twitter.com/dannyearls16/sta...084658892?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post

Arizona border
    Las Vegas

Frozen Charlotte
    Brother Voodoo
    Patchwork Jack
    Skin Cult
    Oh cool to have Brother Vodoo show up. Is that for New Orleans? He’d be a good fit for there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh cool to have Brother Voodoo show up. Is that for New Orleans? He’d be a good fit for there.
    Agreed. A Hulk and Brother Voodoo team up sounds like it will be fun.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Having so much drawing this absolute unit!!