Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

MC2 Gerry wasn't born with his powers? That's odd.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I'm still holding out hope that "our" Gerry's father is Jerry.
    Just let it be a random sperm donor. No need to try to over-complicate things.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just let it be a random sperm donor. No need to try to over-complicate things.
    Agreed. For her to have gotten Jerry Hunt's sperm sample by accident would be way too large of a coincidence to expect the audience to swallow. The alternative would be even worse--having Jessica intentionally using a sperm sample from an ex-boyfriend that she broke up with YEARS ago and was really never all that close to in the first place would make her seem insane.

It would be funny if the sperm donor turned out to be Roger... but at this point there's no point in revealing it.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Preview for issue 7:

Issue 7 Preview
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Now I know what those kid wannabe heroes remind me of...The Children of The Atom from the beginning of the Krakoa era.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Preview for issue 7:

Issue 7 Preview
    Full page splash of Jessica's butt .

Now I know what those kid wannabe heroes remind me of...The Children of The Atom from the beginning of the Krakoa era.
    That was a second wave book actually. It released in 2021 and was a stealth tie-in to both Outlawed and the first Hellfire Gala.

Preview for issue 7:

Issue 7 Preview
    Did Miles ever mention to Jess that this guy once killed Ms. Marvel (Miles had to go to Mephisto to undo it)? I hope none of the kids she's about to encounter share Kamala's weakness to electricity.

Preview for issue 7:

Issue 7 Preview
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Full page splash of Jessica's butt .
    I was going to ask if we are still recovering from the Manara Outrage because Jess is going to lose her derriere fanbase because that's pretty pancake.
    I thought they had Jess get meta and acknowledge it on page at one point. Maybe I'm confusing her with a moment with Wonder Woman and Black Canary in BIRDS OF PREY....

I do like this artist better than the regular.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-26-2024 at 03:43 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would be funny if the sperm donor turned out to be Roger... but at this point there's no point in revealing it.
    Jessica KNOWS who the sperm donor is. It's someone who she's close friends with....

Extraordinary Member

Did Miles ever mention to Jess that this guy once killed Ms. Marvel (Miles had to go to Mephisto to undo it)? I hope none of the kids she's about to encounter share Kamala's weakness to electricity.
    Does it matter to Jess? Does she have any relationship with Kamal outside of being in the same room during some massive event?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Jessica KNOWS who the sperm donor is. It's someone who she's close friends with....
    She doesn't know...she went to a sperm bank. She says in Spider-Woman Vol 6 #5..."Technically there is a dad. I've just never met him."
    Last edited by Chris0013; 04-27-2024 at 05:15 AM.

That would probably involve mentioning Mephisto so...

Astonishing Member

She doesn't know...she went to a sperm bank. She says in Spider-Woman Vol 6 #5..."Technically there is a dad. I've just never met him."
    Given Jessica's history, a very big risk to go to a sperm bank without knowing the history of the father. Nonetheless, I think that having Jessica with a child was lazy storytelling on Dennis Hopeless part because he and his wife were expecting twins at the time.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I know they say to write what you know -- but it wasn't a great idea for Spider-Woman. Editorial should have nixed it.