Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    If this is the direction Jessica is going right now.. it may be time to reunite her with Lindsay.
    Yes, please! I loved that Karla Pacheco finally brought Lindsay back during her run, so I hope she doesn't slip back into limbo again.

If this is the direction Jessica is going right now.. it may be time to reunite her with Lindsay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Yes, please! I loved that Karla Pacheco finally brought Lindsay back during her run, so I hope she doesn't slip back into limbo again.
    I like Lindsay as the slice of normal in Jessica's life. She fit in well with Jessica's turn to motherhood and I wish she'd been used more along that journey. No need for her to be supplanted by Carol as the bestie. There's room for more than one friend.

Of course she's become scrappy and can take care of herself over the years but don't want to go too far in the other direction.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Come to think of it, she's similar to Mary Jane Watson before she became Jackpot - a civilian ally to a superhero who can hold their own in a fight and doesn't need to be a damsel in distress. Heck, they're both actors too!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Come to think of it, she's similar to Mary Jane Watson before she became Jackpot - a civilian ally to a superhero who can hold their own in a fight and doesn't need to be a damsel in distress. Heck, they're both actors too!
    And she's also a stuntwoman whom works out all the time to keep herself in fighting condition.

She's also connected to Gerry too as both she and Carol helped watch over him when he was a baby, so they'd both be connected to Jessica's current plight.

Also if it were up to Claremont, her and Jessica would been a thing. But that is also the case with pretty much anyone Claremont was in charge of ^_^
    Along with
    Storm x Yukio
    Kitty Pryde x Rachel Summers
    Kitty Pryde x Magik
    Carol Danvers x Salia Petrie
    Dani Moonstar x Rahne (which has finally become canon past subtext over the past few years)
    Warlock x Cypher

and of course as mentioned, Jessica Drew x Lindsay McCabe.

But either way, Lindsay can easily come into this story now due to both her connection with Jessica, and Gerry. Both Lindsay and Carol are connected to them both, so it may take the both of them to help Jessica through this ultimately.
    Last edited by Majesty; 04-06-2024 at 10:50 AM.

I couldn't find the visual references but I thought that they'd changed something to "upgrade" Lindsay from just being a working actress into a badass in the Pacheco "lets blow things up with Jessica Drew" run. Not sure I'm a fan of Lindsay encroaching into "costumed athlete" territory of formidable.

And she's also a stuntwoman whom works out all the time to keep herself in fighting condition.

She's also connected to Gerry too as both she and Carol helped watch over him when he was a baby, so they'd both be connected to Jessica's current plight.

Last edited by Thirteen; 04-06-2024 at 09:56 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Also if it were up to Claremont, her and Jessica would been a thing. But that is also the case with pretty much anyone Claremont was in charge of ^_^
    Along with
    Storm x Yukio
    Kitty Pryde x Rachel Summers
    Kitty Pryde x Magik
    Carol Danvers x Salia Petrie
    Dani Moonstar x Rahne (which has finally become canon past subtext over the past few years)
    Warlock x Cypher

and of course as mentioned, Jessica Drew x Lindsay McCabe.

But either way, Lindsay can easily come into this story now due to both her connection with Jessica, and Gerry. Both Lindsay and Carol are connected to them both, so it may take the both of them to help Jessica through this ultimately.
    Since when was Moonstar and Wolfsbane confirmed in comics?

Preview for #6 is up! Now this should be interesting!

Spider-Woman #6

(apologies for the annoying popups)
    Last edited by danielsan52; 04-12-2024 at 05:04 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Wow, wasn't expecting to see HER here!

By the way, I don't see any pop-ups. You need to get an adblocker! I recommend uBlock Origin.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spiderwomanstar.jpg

hee-hee.

Amusing shout out to my hometown, but based on the desert/mountain backdrop depicted, it's about as far from Gary as you can get.

A "ROADTRIP" storyline would do Jessica a great deal of good right about now... That outfit though? She's worn better biker gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wow, wasn't expecting to see HER here!

By the way, I don't see any pop-ups. You need to get an adblocker! I recommend uBlock Origin.
    Thank you.

I wonder if Star had something to do with Gerry being aged up and forgotten.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

She mentioned working for HYDRA, so it's possible.

Extraordinary Member

You know who else is connected to Gerry and would be moving Heaven and Earth to find him.....

ROGER!!!!!!
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Reading the opening blurb on the Preview for #6 … editor Ellie Pyle needs to do a better job.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    spiderwomanstar.jpg

hee-hee.

Amusing shout out to my hometown, but based on the desert/mountain backdrop depicted, it's about as far from Gary as you can get.
    Former resident too. Basically this writer/artist is like “tell me you’ve never been to Gary without telling me you’ve never been to Gary.”