Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Trilogy definitely not a threat, that was a a make my monster grow power up at best. I’m not sure what the rush is for trigon, let dark raven ��*��

I was Today years old when I first saw Raven manifest her 4 eyes in a non-demonic "good" form...
    (are those fangs?)

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Written by TOM TAYLOR

Art by LUCAS MEYER

Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE

Variant covers by MATEUS MANHANINI and RILEY ROSSMO

$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)

ON SALE 7/17/24

As Raven’s powers grow, the jealousy of her surviving siblings grows with them. Will their rivalry lead to doom for all? Do the Titans stand a chance against the spawn of Trigon?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Written by TOM TAYLOR

Art by LUCAS MEYER

Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE

Variant covers by MATEUS MANHANINI and RILEY ROSSMO

$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)

ON SALE 7/17/24

As Raven’s powers grow, the jealousy of her surviving siblings grows with them. Will their rivalry lead to doom for all? Do the Titans stand a chance against the spawn of Trigon?
    How many siblings does she have left? Trigon killed trilogy’s brothers, and the deadly sins are dead right? Whos left?

Why doesn’t trilogy wear a loin cloth? That last issue really had to Shadow or angle him when he stood in order to not flash the audience but those poor civilians lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How many siblings does she have left? Trigon killed trilogy’s brothers, and the deadly sins are dead right? Whos left?
    Are the seven deadly sins version actually dead? I don’t think the three from the New 52 era ever really died either.

Why doesn’t trilogy wear a loin cloth? That last issue really had to Shadow or angle him when he stood in order to not flash the audience but those poor civilians lmao.
    I didn’t notice. DC Demons were historically very lite on the whole clothes issue outside of Raven and then only sometimes when not heavily involved in demonic stuff.

Last edited by jmc247; 04-20-2024 at 07:09 AM.