Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Speaking of the Lightning bolt costume....whoozat on the Todd Nauck variant for SPIDER-WOMAN 7??? Do we have a new Marvel Boy?

Nope. His name's Cadet Marvel.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/have...-ebay-already/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by digifiend View Post
    brilliant!

Last edited by Thirteen; Yesterday at 11:24 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I just realized the new kid has both the thunderbolt AND a Hala Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No...just no. Marvel really wants to be 1970s DC don't they?
    Last edited by Anthony W; Yesterday at 08:46 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

To be fair, it's NOT a name previously associated with Shazam. They had Lieutenant Marvels (a trio who happened to also be called William Batson), and a Sergeant Marvel (an alternate name for Mary, used in the Young Justice cartoon), but never a Cadet Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where is Marvel Dog? You might as well toss a dog in there to complete the disaster that is the Marvel family of characters.

As for cadet Marvel? That costume is a disaster.
    Brown kakis?

He is wearing a sash? LOL

He is wearing the top of the black costume? Yeah, that is going to get the character tons of unnecessary hate considering a huge swath (I want go say majority) of Carol's fans want her to wear that.

I have no idea what's going on with the footwear

This is the very definition of a character being sent out to be destroyed. The total lack of awareness in the creation of this character is just Mwa! Chef's kiss.

At least the character can lean on Captain Marvel's popular.....Ha Ha Ha

There should only be three characters in the Marvel family. Carol, Genis and Kamala
    Last edited by Anthony W; Today at 06:27 AM. Reason: No. Stop! Bad Marvel! Stop!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Where is Marvel Dog? You might as well toss a dog in there to complete the disaster that is the Marvel family of characters.

As for cadet Marvel? That costume is a disaster.
    Brown kakis?

He is wearing a sash? LOL

He is wearing the top of the black costume? Yeah, that is going to get the character tons of unnecessary hate considering a huge swath (I want go say majority) of Carol's fans want her to wear that.

I have no idea what's going on with the footwear

This is the very definition of a character being sent out to be destroyed. The total lack of awareness in the creation of this character is just Mwa! Chef's kiss.

At least the character can lean on Captain Marvel's popular.....Ha Ha Ha

There should only be three characters in the Marvel family. Carol, Genis and Kamala

So completely agree. Not every character needs a host of characters sharing their space. You want new characters...fine make new characters but at least try to be original. This is so not it.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    So completely agree. Not every character needs a host of characters sharing their space. You want new characters...fine make new characters but at least try to be original. This is so not it.
    I have a feeling you will like this thread https://community.cbr.com/showthread...imming-the-fat