Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

They did have Theresa adopt the codename Banshee for a time after Sean's death.

Of her costumes, I really liked when she wore something that referenced her legacy but wasn't a female version of what her father wore. I think my top 2 looks were her X-FACTOR suit by Ryan Sook which took the monochromatic green and then added texture to create the Banshee striping effect. And after that one, I really liked her first X-FORCE suit designed by Liefeld, I guess. But I preferred Capullo's brief take on it. Capullo's other suit looked like she was just wearing Rogue's costume without the boots and jacket.

I prefer the X-Factor costume. It makes her outfit more unique looking and not just a straight lift of Banshee's.
    But the green and yellow Banshee outfit doesn't look bad on her, So I really can't complain to much.

Ultimate Member

I'm not sure which look is my favorite for Twrry, which is why I think that she needs a new look and team, and relationship with a guy that actually loves her back like Warpath.

Bring back her first costume for a while.

IMG_7060.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

IMG_7060.jpg
    Hard pass.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Of her costumes, I really liked when she wore something that referenced her legacy but wasn't a female version of what her father wore. I think my top 2 looks were her X-FACTOR suit by Ryan Sook which took the monochromatic green and then added texture to create the Banshee striping effect. And after that one, I really liked her first X-FORCE suit designed by Liefeld, I guess. But I preferred Capullo's brief take on it. Capullo's other suit looked like she was just wearing Rogue's costume without the boots and jacket.
    Such a top tier costume. Sook did such a great job with it. Theresa's second costume was just as good IMO. One of my favorite looks period.

Ultimate Member

I never really liked that look, partially due to the dots referencing Jamie and all, rather see that all gone and get a new look depending on where she ends up if she is on a team come the reboot as I hope that she is, she and Warpath.

Was looking for something else and came across an early image of Theresa taking charge in X-FORCE where in the absence of veteran leader Sam and Cable were absent, she was a natural leader for the group. Also shows a better version of the Liefeld design. might try to combine this suit with the Sook cape look...

And another look at it by Liefeld at his early peak of artist style

Also looking back at the X-CORPORATION Cassidy Family Stripes as shirt look by Igor Kordey at NOT his peak of style/execution...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-07-2024 at 08:15 PM.

Ultimate Member

Terry's look in the 90s between Liefeld and Sam leaving and the road time, the art helped...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Terry's look in the 90s between Liefeld and Sam leaving and the road time, the art helped...
    That's the one that looks like Boomer gave Terry Rogue's leftovers in the X-mansion (where the costume originated)and attached her stripe gliders. Capullo art (especually of that period) helped everything.. I like the unusual positioning of her X insignia in the earliest versions of the suit.

Ultimate Member

That yeah was one of if not her best look ever, she should be on one of the main teams. The look might be similar to Rogues but there are differences besides the striped bits...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

IMG_7060.jpg
    That is my personal favorite --- and love how Leiloha drew her on that cover. Too bad he didn't have time to ink the interior as well since he was his own best inker.

I'm not a fan of the vertical stripe designs -- as that got to be a cliche in the 90s.

It states in the description of her powers in the character bio that Siyrn's powers can cause humans to adore her, but not mutants. Didn't she use that ability against Angel during her first couple of appearances in the Spider-Woman comic. I thought that she did more than hypnotize him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    It states in the description of her powers in the character bio that Siyrn's powers can cause humans to adore her, but not mutants. Didn't she use that ability against Angel during her first couple of appearances in the Spider-Woman comic. I thought that she did more than hypnotize him.
    Angel was the impostor amoung the X-Men

Hard pass.
    Hahaha

It looks better in the image I provided.

Actually she wore on updated version of her original costume that looks better in X-Factor vol. 4
    Last edited by danielsan52; 01-11-2024 at 07:05 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume