Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I think Norman will still become the Green Goblin in the third game. If not Norman, then possibly Harry, as there were goblin easter eggs in SM2. When it comes to Harry, my first shock was his appearance. I was expecting either something like how he looked in the Raimi films or like he does in the comics as Norman Osborn junior, with the same exact hair and all. His appearance in the actual game was too jarring for me.

In fact, my main issue with the Spider-Man games and probably the Wolverine game, based on the leaks, is how the characters look. Especially after the remastering for the original Spider-Man game and how different everyone looked in the sequel. In Wolverine, he at least looks like himself but I thought Jean looked off, much like MJ.
    It's a trend. "Uglifying" female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    MCU is not what it used to be. Feige is making stupid decisions after stupid decisions.

And Wolverine fanboyism is just too strong.
    With the success of X-Men '97 there's no way Cyke isn't appearing in MCU. There has been multiple easter eggs of our boy in several of the recent MCU stuff.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Cyclops going full homelander mode in episode five was fantastic. I have feeling that he's going to be radicalized
    Ironically he's spoilers:
    clearly horrified at what Rogue did so the man's still got standards and isn't that extreme.
    end of spoilers

Thats not really a thing, hell Black Cat looks as hot as ever.

Insomniac just makes weird face models. Even Peter's original face from the first game was kinda weird to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Ironically he's spoilers:
    clearly horrified at what Rogue did so the man's still got standards and isn't that extreme.
    end of spoilers
    We're not in Rightclops territory yet but we might get there somewhere. Imagine if he becomes one of the characters associated with "Literally Me" or "Whoa based" like Homelander or Ryan Gossling roles lol

We're not in Rightclops territory yet but we might get there somewhere. Imagine if he becomes one of the characters associated with "Literally Me" or "Whoa based" like Homelander or Ryan Gossling roles lol
    I don't see it happening, especially not with Magneto around and Xavier coming back. Magneto will take that role since his period of reformation is over now and I see certain X-Men as being likely to follow him, spoilers:
    namely Rogue. Cyclops did not approve of her actions which means, he's still on the opposite stance.
    end of spoilers

Thats not really a thing, hell Black Cat looks as hot as ever.

Insomniac just makes weird face models. Even Peter's original face from the first game was kinda weird to look at.
    I prefered Peter's original face tbh

I actually liked Peter in the first game or I grew attached to that version anyway. The remastered version and Peter from SM2 look completely different and way too young for me to take seriously as an adult.

MJ's look wasn't my favorite. I didn't hate her like everyone else did but it's not how I imagined the character to look. She came across as more plain rather than the glamorous character she is in the comics. I'd rather they just modeled her more after Kirsten Dunst.

MJ's look wasn't my favorite. I didn't hate her like everyone else did but it's not how I imagined the character to look. She came across as more plain rather than the glamorous character she is in the comics. I'd rather they just modeled her more after Kirsten Dunst.
    She was MJ in name only. Her personality was definitely based on Lois Lane

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Its telling a lot of people agree she looks better in the second game with her hair down.

Unfortunately the face model for MJ got harassed and received death threats on social media by people blaming her for making MJ "ugly. Very awful ****.

She was MJ in name only. Her personality was definitely based on Lois Lane
    Basically. I like Lois but I didn't see the need to merge her and MJ except that they needed her to be a reporter for the plot. I guess being a fashion model, actress, or Tony Stark's secretary wouldn't have worked in the context of the game. But they could at least have kept her comic appearance.

Its telling a lot of people agree she looks better in the second game with her hair down.

Unfortunately the face model for MJ got harassed and received death threats on social media by people blaming her for making MJ "ugly. Very awful ****.
    I think most of the characters look worse in the second game but I think MJ was improved, mainly because of her hair. It makes a big difference. The generic ponytail in the first game made her look like she could be any average person. I'd see her on the street and never think she was MJ. The freckles didn't work for me either.

Yeah that was awful. I wasn't a fan of her look but there's no need to go that extreme in reactions. I think MJ's appearance in the game got more hate than her casting in the MCU did, which is surprising.

I think most of the characters look worse in the second game but I think MJ was improved, mainly because of her hair. It makes a big difference. The generic ponytail in the first game made her look like she could be any average person. I'd see her on the street and never think she was MJ. The freckles didn't work for me either.

Yeah that was awful. I wasn't a fan of her look but there's no need to go that extreme in reactions. I think MJ's appearance in the game got more hate than her casting in the MCU did, which is surprising.
    I dislike the way her character acted in the first game her appearance didnt matter once you learn she is a reporter in this universe and not the super model hot girl she is the comics. Also cool scenes from Scott this episode. He is getting distrustful of the human "allies" not hard to see why
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Amazing Member

With the success of X-Men '97 there's no way Cyke isn't appearing in MCU. There has been multiple easter eggs of our boy in several of the recent MCU stuff.
    Do you have any examples of easter eggs? I haven't been keeping up with all the MCU watching

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    Do you have any examples of easter eggs? I haven't been keeping up with all the MCU watching
    The one that I recall is a Cyclops toy appearing in the Ms. Marvel show