Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    Let me guess, Cyclops fans weren't fans of Wolverine stealing his whole backstory, villain and love interest? how dare they? They shouldn't complain about Jean cucking him or Insomniac giving his story to Wolverine.

Sorry, but fans of a character not liking the wife who constantly cheats on him is not some weird behavior, it's expected, same with the Insomniac game.
    Yeah the Wolverine game just stole everything about Cyclops and gave it to Logan and we're supposed to be ok with that lol

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't think I can ever say this enough. The X-Men's cultural/commercial/creative peak was when Storm was leader. I don't think any argument beyond that needs to be offered. It's as simple as that.
    How about offering some actual leadership feats instead of pointless **** like popularity? Also, given that you like to use shows so much in your arguments who do you think most people think is the X-Men leader? No one associates X-Men leader with Storm, your arguments are not only dumb but straight up delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Wanda was the reason mutants were wiped out, she was the reason they were prosecuted like never before and the main reason Scott was pushed to the edge. Wanda is a monster with no redeeming qualities
    No, I'm sorry, I don't agree. I can think of way worse periods for mutants that have nothing to do with Wanda. Honestly, I never understood the big deal about Decimation and its effect on mutants. Most of the relevant ones got their powers back and is it really such a big deal if no more mutants are being born?

Ironically enough even when Wanda wanted to fix it and was trying to do so, she was sabotaged there. And shouldn't that tell you something about the hypocrisy of this situation that if she's so evil and irredeemable, why would Scott sign on to a plan utilizing her as per Bishop's plan? Is she suddenly less evil because she's taking out the greater evil? If Scott has so many reasons to feel victimized by her and consider her irredeemable, why involve her at all? That sounds like a big disaster waiting to happen.

Spectacular Member

You could replace Brood with any human group and there are people out there who would agree with you.
    No, you fucking can’t, you really can’t, those things are not the same. It’s clear that you hate Scott and are using anything regardless of how dumb it is to **** on him, you’re not even trying to pretend to be unbiased.

Steve has killed so many of my countrymen that I never felt anything but disgust towards him.
    I won't dive into real world topics but Nazis were generally considered acceptable villains until recently. So that's really not a Steve only thing.

I guess this explains some of your feelings towards Logan as well.

No, I'm sorry, I don't agree. I can think of way worse periods for mutants that have nothing to do with Wanda. Honestly, I never understood the big deal about Decimation and its effect on mutants. Most of the relevant ones got their powers back and is it really such a big deal if no more mutants are being born?

Ironically enough even when Wanda wanted to fix it and was trying to do so, she was sabotaged there. And shouldn't that tell you something about the hypocrisy of this situation that if she's so evil and irredeemable, why would Scott sign on to a plan utilizing her as per Bishop's plan? Is she suddenly less evil because she's taking out the greater evil? If Scott has so many reasons to feel victimized by her and consider her irredeemable, why involve her at all? That sounds like a big disaster waiting to happen.
    You're literally ok with no mutants being born. Decimation reduced the number of their population to 198 and they had become an endangered species. So there's nothing wrong with a minority group eventually dying out as long as they play nice and heroic?

Ororo would have lead mutantkind to Extinction that's for sure
    I only felt the X-Men felt like the X-Men again when she took over during the Inhumans vs X-Men period. It felt like a much-needed ray of hope that she was back at the helm where she belonged and all of mutantkind would flourish under her leadership.

Fantastic Member

You're literally ok with no mutants being born. Decimation reduced the number of their population to 198 and they had become an endangered species. So there's nothing wrong with a minority group eventually dying out as long as they play nice and heroic?
    I'd stop now bro it's clear they are trolling at this point they don't like Scott at all.

I won't dive into real world topics but Nazis were generally considered acceptable villains until recently. So that's really not a Steve only thing.

I guess this explains some of your feelings towards Logan as well.
    Nazi or not they were still fighting for their country. Most of them too young to even bother with politics but let's now really talk about that

Spectacular Member

Ororo would have lead mutantkind to Extinction that's for sure
    Like, it’s not even worth discussing because she’s not even on the same level as him, I can’t imagine Scott following her lead while Storm has worked under him and she has so many anti feats like abandoning the Morlocks, IvX, etc to even be considered, it’s actually ridiculous to compare mutantkind’s savior to Storm.

I only felt the X-Men felt like the X-Men again when she took over during the Inhumans vs X-Men period. It felt like a much-needed ray of hope that she was back at the helm where she belonged and all of mutantkind would flourish under her leadership.
    She was ok with the inhuman mist killing all mutants lol now that's flourishing

Let me guess, Cyclops fans weren't fans of Wolverine stealing his whole backstory, villain and love interest? how dare they? They shouldn't complain about Jean cucking him or Insomniac giving his story to Wolverine.

Sorry, but fans of a character not liking the wife who constantly cheats on him is not some weird behavior, it's expected, same with the Insomniac game.
    Yeah the Wolverine game just stole everything about Cyclops and gave it to Logan and we're supposed to be ok with that lol
    Sinister was introduced in UXM when Scott wasn't even on the team. He was an X-Men villain linked to the Marauders and Mutant Massacre first and foremost. He is not just a Cyclops villain. Also, as I posted some pages back, we see Scott at the end of the game at the mutant village so he very easily could be one of Sinister's mutant captives like Forge is confirmed to be.

How is Jean cucking him in a media where she hasn't even met Scott? Also how did Insomniac give Wolverine Scott's story. I actually went back through the leaks to make sure how accurate these accusations were and reading the story, it's basically just Wolverine Origins but swapping out Romulus (a character nobody cares for) with Sinister (who was primed to be the big bad of the FoX-Men movies).

Also from a logistical POV, it makes sense to use Sinister. He's all about genetic experimentation and discarding mutant lives for their powers and how they can increase his own power and knowledge. Wolverine is every mad scientist's ideal test subject, hence Weapon X. If you are in the business of weaponizing mutants, as Sinister is with his Marauders like Sabretooth and Riptide, then Wolverine is exactly who you would want. His healing factor promises immortality which even in TAS, is what Sinister wanted more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I'd stop now bro it's clear they are trolling at this point they don't like Scott at all.
    Yeah I already realized that. We Cyke fans gotta stick together because the entirety of the fandom is against him for saving the mutant race lol.

How about offering some actual leadership feats instead of pointless **** like popularity? Also, given that you like to use shows so much in your arguments who do you think most people think is the X-Men leader? No one associates X-Men leader with Storm, your arguments are not only dumb but straight up delusional.
    Need I remind you who won the duel in UXM 201, considered one of the greatest scenes of the series?

Also if we're going by shows and media, one could argue Wolverine is considered more the X-Men's leader than anyone else.

Sinister was introduced in UXM when Scott wasn't even on the team. He was an X-Men villain linked to the Marauders and Mutant Massacre first and foremost. He is not just a Cyclops villain. Also, as I posted some pages back, we see Scott at the end of the game at the mutant village so he very easily could be one of Sinister's mutant captives like Forge is confirmed to be.

How is Jean cucking him in a media where she hasn't even met Scott? Also how did Insomniac give Wolverine Scott's story. I actually went back through the leaks to make sure how accurate these accusations were and reading the story, it's basically just Wolverine Origins but swapping out Romulus (a character nobody cares for) with Sinister (who was primed to be the big bad of the FoX-Men movies).

Also from a logistical POV, it makes sense to use Sinister. He's all about genetic experimentation and discarding mutant lives for their powers and how they can increase his own power and knowledge. Wolverine is every mad scientist's ideal test subject, hence Weapon X. If you are in the business of weaponizing mutants, as Sinister is with his Marauders like Sabretooth and Riptide, then Wolverine is exactly who you would want. His healing factor promises immortality which even in TAS, is what Sinister wanted more than anything.
    Sinister has more connections to Scott than any other X-Man. They're relationship has been the forefront of many stories. Sabretooth didn't even appear in an X-Men comic for the first time yet he's Logan's number one enemy. I thought you once liked Cyclops but it's becoming more clear now that you just want him to be there, do nothing and have no personality and story arc for his own