Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I can understand thinking that Steve might be a better leader than Scott but Storm? come on, she's not even remotely close.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Wanda was the reason mutants were wiped out, she was the reason they were prosecuted like never before and the main reason Scott was pushed to the edge. Wanda is a monster with no redeeming qualities

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    Well, comic readers are the only ones who can give an opinion about COMIC relationships, we're not talking about the movies or the shows or the games, we're talking about the comics.
    Thankfully, Jott is considered the most iconic and popular Marvel couple after Peter & MJ and also the second longest relationship after Reed and Sue. Those three make up the holy trinity. And thankfully comics existed before 2001. There's literally forty years of history that exists before that so Jott wins by default in every way.

Steve has killed so many of my countrymen that I never felt anything but disgust towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    True. I love Cyclops and hate that sub. It's a circle jerk.
    I accidentally went on it once. Ironically enough, it was the Wolverine insomniac leaks. The garbage that was being posted there...it wasn't until I read the subreddit's name that I realized why. That subreddit seems to thrive on feeling validated by news like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Yeah. Even in the X2 movie Jean chose Scott over Logan anyway.
    Yes, that's a good point. And as you said earlier, X3 would have focused on Jott as well had James Marsden not left the film for Superman Returns. Instead of blaming Jean or Logan, more Cyke fans should be blaming James Marsden for single-handedly handing a victory over to Wolverine. Marsden did not champion his character so I'd like to see more blame directed at him.

I can understand thinking that Steve might be a better leader than Scott but Storm? come on, she's not even remotely close.
    Ororo would have lead mutantkind to Extinction that's for sure

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I accidentally went on it once. Ironically enough, it was the Wolverine insomniac leaks. The garbage that was being posted there...it wasn't until I read the subreddit's name that I realized why. That subreddit seems to thrive on feeling validated by news like this.
    Let me guess, Cyclops fans weren't fans of Wolverine stealing his whole backstory, villain and love interest? how dare they? They shouldn't complain about Jean cucking him or Insomniac giving his story to Wolverine.

Sorry, but fans of a character not liking the wife who constantly cheats on him is not some weird behavior, it's expected, same with the Insomniac game.

Fantastic Member

Y'all gotta stop with this storm slander. I'm not trying to face that wraith..please understand I do not agree with those statements

As for the Brood, wiping them out is objectively the correct choice, there isn't a single reason to let them exist. If Captain America wouldn't have done the same then it just proves that Scott is a better leader than him.
    You could replace Brood with any human group and there are people out there who would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    That's not the same though. Wanda wasn't showing much in the way of blame or anything and became a even standoffish with them. Jean literally killed herself.
    Standoffish??? What would you do if you have a team gunning for your head and constantly threatening you with death for actions that weren't your own and weren't your fault? The fake blonde, before HoM even occurred, was saying to put Wanda down like a dog. No one feels Cyclops was embarrassed in front of the entire superhero community here for not keeping that rapist/child murdering/horse murdering psycho in check and letting her defame him like that?

Fantastic Member

You could replace Brood with any human group and there are people out there who would agree with you.
    That's where you lose me. You completely just Shading Scott now, C'mon.

I don't think I can ever say this enough. The X-Men's cultural/commercial/creative peak was when Storm was leader. I don't think any argument beyond that needs to be offered. It's as simple as that.

Fantastic Member

Standoffish??? What would you do if you have a team gunning for your head and constantly threatening you with death for actions that weren't your own and weren't your fault? The fake blonde, before HoM even occurred, was saying to put Wanda down like a dog. No one feels Cyclops was embarrassed in front of the entire superhero community here for not keeping that rapist/child murdering/horse murdering psycho in check and letting her defame him like that?
    I'm taking about during uncanny avengers when Rogue went at her.also ok I think this argument has gone far enough, now you're taking shots at Emma? This is what I mean by taking one person down to prop up another.

Good night y'all, this negative atmosphere is too much

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    That's where you lose me. You completely just Shading Scott now, C'mon.
    I am shading all these people who signed on for this whether Scott, Bishop, Kwannon, or Magik. All four are very loose cannons. I didn't think Scott was (anymore) but learning he signed on for this, like a premeditated act of murder instead of a crime of passion, is making me seriously look at him in a different light. I understood it when his dad was dying. Learning he was all about this even before is something else.

I think Scott needs some psychic therapy/surgery with Jean ASAP. Not Xavier because sounds like he's 10x worse.