Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1260
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Read Donny Cates Venom run, most of it is drawn by Stegman.
    Thanks for the recommendation.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

In honor of last week's X-Men '97 episode

In honor of last week's X-Men '97 episode
    I remember that. Nice little moment, I wasn't too fond of Ian Churchills art at the time but it grew on me. 'The Adventures of Cyclops and Pheonix.' I wasn't a huge fan of Cable so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the second one too though it wasn't as good.

A classic. I know its missing a page. Sorry. The 3 scan limit would not allow me to anyways.

Scott at the top of his game. Though, this flies in the face of later canon of Logan not wanting to be boss. Anyway, this shows the grudging respect Logan and Scott started having.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; Today at 02:30 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    A classic. I know its missing a page. Sorry. The 3 scan limit would not allow me to anyways.

Scott at the top of his game. Though, this flies in the face of later canon of Logan not wanting to be boss. Anyway, this shows the grudging respect Logan and Scott started having.
    This was why I loved Claremont as a writer for Scott he gave us such an awesome version. Couldn't get over the Maddy stuff though sadly. I love when Scott is very much showing his leadership skills or his tactical guile, that's always more interesting than his boring powers lol.

My ideal version of the character would be the Iceman from the HBO series generation kill. That guy is so cool and calm under the most hellish situations, Which to me is why I love the character so much.

Amazing Member

I'm ok with it as long as Scott and Jean remain the OTP.

Krakoan Cyke being a family man wasn't the issue, it was a fresh take on the character. The problem is that became the only thing he was about and that's Duggan's fault
    I liked Cyclops prioritizing family, and interpreted the ability to have his family as the reason he was committed making Karkoa work. However, I don’t think Scott as a family man was a new idea in Karkoa….Simonson depicted him as very happy with his family of himself, Jean, and baby Christopher in post Inferno X-Factor, until it was destroyed by Apocalypse. But I think Duggan’s use of family was intended to be evidence of Scott’s selflessness and stoicism

Calling Krakoa Scott a Family man is disingenuious.

Scott Summers has always been a family man( the Maddie situation aside). The horrible events keeping him from being with his family are an outside factor.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Calling Krakoa Scott a Family man is disingenuious.

Scott Summers has always been a family man( the Maddie situation aside). The horrible events keeping him from being with his family are an outside factor.
    I head canon much of the Maddie situation to Sinister's mental conditioning. It neatly explains away not only why Scott would do that but also why Maddie was so OOC at the start of X Factor.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I remember that. Nice little moment, I wasn't too fond of Ian Churchills art at the time but it grew on me. 'The Adventures of Cyclops and Pheonix.' I wasn't a huge fan of Cable so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the second one too though it wasn't as good.
    Cable has always been one of my favorites. Respect mutant John Connor

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I love when Scott is very much showing his leadership skills or his tactical guile, that's always more interesting than his boring powers lol.
    His powers are not boring. I mean come on shooting energy beams out of your eyes is pretty cool imo

Quote Originally Posted by dr237 View Post
    I liked Cyclops prioritizing family, and interpreted the ability to have his family as the reason he was committed making Karkoa work. However, I don’t think Scott as a family man was a new idea in Karkoa….Simonson depicted him as very happy with his family of himself, Jean, and baby Christopher in post Inferno X-Factor, until it was destroyed by Apocalypse. But I think Duggan’s use of family was intended to be evidence of Scott’s selflessness and stoicism
    Dadclops felt fresh because we hadn't seen that for years. That's all I'm saying.

Ealry Claremont era Scott was great though I prefer Simonson and Lobdell's iteration

Mark Waid really wrote some great Cyclops comics

Spectacular Member

Dan Mora's Cyclops looks so good

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    Dan Mora's Cyclops looks so good

Looks awesome.