Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    This is so heartwarming. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the Nightcrawler content in trailers.

Yes it is . I saw it as an animated GIF in another thread. I was gonna post it but there is no need now. I hope he will get more than one episode but I think this may be enough because its just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yes it is . I saw it as an animated GIF in another thread. I was gonna post it but there is no need now. I hope he will get more than one episode but I think this may be enough because its just that good.
    Based on the images we’ve seen so far, I theorise he may appear in one or two episodes. Also I think the team is going to meet him again on Genosha. Probably where Kurt ended up after the events of TOS. I figure that if he is in one or two, he’ll first meet them in episode 5 on Genosha (pics with gambit and Rogue) and may team up again later when everything hits the fan in at least one of the last three episodes.

Based on the images we’ve seen so far, I theorise he may appear in one or two episodes. Also I think the team is going to meet him again on Genosha. Probably where Kurt ended up after the events of TOS. I figure that if he is in one or two, he’ll first meet them in episode 5 on Genosha (pics with gambit and Rogue) and may team up again later when everything hits the fan in at least one of the last three episodes.
    Genosha is a good theory. I hope that you are right.

Fanart by annecain.

The coming Gail run made me reminisce about the past Logan and Kurt scenes. Gail is good at quiet moments so maybe we will get some good ones under her pen.

Kurt, the first X-Men to find out Logans name. He definitely trusted Kurt the most of the X-Men when he asked him along to go to Canada with him.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

The coming Gail run made me reminisce about the past Logan and Kurt scenes. Gail is good at quiet moments so maybe we will get some good ones under her pen.

Kurt, the first X-Men to find out Logans name. He definitely trusted Kurt the most of the X-Men when he asked him along to go to Canada with him.

Their friendship is catnip to me.
    IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

That's quite sad for Logan though

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    That's quite sad for Logan though
    He was a dangerous, miserable bugger in those days, I remember him going for Kurt on a couple of occasions ( back in about issue 97 for laughing at him, once for kissing Mariko on the cheek). Kurt has the patience of a saint, Logan the sort of macho idiot I have no time for.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    He was a dangerous, miserable bugger in those days, I remember him going for Kurt on a couple of occasions ( back in about issue 97 for laughing at him, once for kissing Mariko on the cheek). Kurt has the patience of a saint, Logan the sort of macho idiot I have no time for.
    Yeah Logan didn’t exactly make himself approachable actually, this may be the friendliest Kurt’s seen him so far. It’s funny to me that they have bonded so well then returned home and everyone just being baffled at Kurt suddenly calling him Logan and being all familiar when the rest of them are still in the mindset of: ‘is he going to stab me in gut for looking at him the the wrong way’

Fanart by annecain.

I’ve always liked these, there’s something ethereal about the way Anne draws him.

Yeah Logan didn’t exactly make himself approachable actually, this may be the friendliest Kurt’s seen him so far. It’s funny to me that they have bonded so well then returned home and everyone just being baffled at Kurt suddenly calling him Logan and being all familiar when the rest of them are still in the mindset of: ‘is he going to stab me in gut for looking at him the the wrong way’
    They spend several nights alone in a tent ‘bonding’ after this, you know I have theories (and fanfic) about what happened after the beer ran out…

Kurt is considered German but was always only half German by Mystique who is American. Destiny now revealed to be his mother is also American. So, this means Kurt isn't German in blood at all and only through geography. Kurt is technically American.

Kurt was born in Germany and therefore is German. He can claim/earn citizenship in America but that still wouldn’t change him from being German. He just be a German with American citizenship.

As to biological heritage it would be made of whatever background Destiny and Mystique share. Which by all accounts is some form of Eastern European. Shurg
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Kurt is considered German but was always only half German by Mystique who is American. Destiny now revealed to be his mother is also American. So, this means Kurt isn't German in blood at all and only through geography. Kurt is technically American.
    Wow, I hadnt even thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Kurt was born in Germany and therefore is German. He can claim/earn citizenship in America but that still wouldn’t change him from being German. He just be a German with American citizenship.

As to biological heritage it would be made of whatever background Destiny and Mystique share. Which by all accounts is some form of Eastern European. Shurg

Yeah this, your nationality is the country you’re born in. When he was Azazel’s kid, that brought his biological heritage into question because I don’t think Azazel was confirmed German either? And I don’t think Mystique has actually confirmed any of her heritage so who knows really. I may have missed that detail, did she confirm she was born in America? I’m pretty certain we don’t know Mystiques biological history.

Bio heritage is tricky thing, you go back far enough and you can almost guarantee your ancestry is mixed with different nationalities (especially if you’re from Europe)
    Last edited by Proxy; 03-27-2024 at 04:24 AM.