Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yeah the 12 story in the 1990s isnt good. Imo
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing it adapted onscreen but heavily revamped. For the X-Men in the MCU, this could be their Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet/Endgame arc.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Kurt and Kitty became so close during 'Excalibur.' Of course they were friends in 'X-Men' but it had really deepened here. Kitty definitely became one of Kurts best friends just below Logan as # 2 in my opinion.

And to think this is how Kitty started out with Kurt. In relation to the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Kurt and Kitty became so close during 'Excalibur.' Of course they were friends in 'X-Men' but it had really deepened here. Kitty definitely became one of Kurts best friends just below Logan as # 2 in my opinion.

That's what I felt too. Kurt and Kitty were friends in UXM but it wasn't until Excalibur that they felt like a family. Kitty's relationships with Piotr, Ororo, and Logan also trumped her time with Kurt. Same with Rachel with Kurt and Kitty. In UXM especially, Rachel didn't seem all that well-liked by anyone.

Another reason why I loved X-Men Evolution because it was the only X-Men media to showcase that Kurt/Kitty dynamic.

Kurt being a boss. I love when he tells Excalibur to attack. It was once said that Kurt wasn't a natural at leading and that he had to grow into it. I really love the character growth from Kurt being a reluctant leader in 'X-Men' to a confident one in 'Excalibur'.

More... Kurt wasn't official during the CC /Davis run. It wasn't until Davis' solo run but Kurt still took the lead on many occasions.

I forgot how dismissive Kitty was of Meggan and especially Brian back then.

Fanart

where does Kurt acquire his swords? Are they custom made? Self-made? Does he have a private fencing match against someone once a year, with "no powers"?