Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Found a new Nightcrawler image I like, so I’m posting (this thread feels dead, all the Nightcrawler fans seem to have migrated).

https://www.instagram.com/alkcomics

This artist has some more x-men images, and will be selling them as stickers I think.
    Cool art !

I guess we're just all on standby waiting to see his next status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Cool art !

I guess we're just all on standby waiting to see his next status quo.
    I have some concerns about the previews for rise #2.

How did Nightcrawler find Logan and Colossus anyway? All geared up in his old uniform no less. They all thought each other was dead, did he get a psychic call?

But I highly doubt the x-office will do a full reset. At a stretch maybe resetting the Krakoa timeline so it never happened (I also doubt this will happen) in which case Kurt would have lost quite a bit of friendships (legion) and romantic partners (Sable, Szen), his Spidey status; but he also wouldn’t have been forced to kill so silver lining.

The hope sword would still be around, he just wouldn’t know he’s got it.

I have some concerns about the previews for rise #2.

How did Nightcrawler find Logan and Colossus anyway? All geared up in his old uniform no less. They all thought each other was dead, did he get a psychic call?

But I highly doubt the x-office will do a full reset. At a stretch maybe resetting the Krakoa timeline so it never happened (I also doubt this will happen) in which case Kurt would have lost quite a bit of friendships (legion) and romantic partners (Sable, Szen), his Spidey status; but he also wouldn’t have been forced to kill so silver lining.

The hope sword would still be around, he just wouldn’t know he’s got it.
    I wonder if Blue Origins will be retconned and he doesn't know about his true parents again. That would be very weird.

I wonder if Blue Origins will be retconned and he doesn't know about his true parents again. That would be very weird.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. That would be weird, the readers would know but none of the characters would, they’d go back to their old dynamic. Not that we’ve seen much of the new one.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. That would be weird, the readers would know but none of the characters would, they’d go back to their old dynamic. Not that we’ve seen much of the new one.
    I kind of doubt that they are just going to retcon Nightcrawlers knowledge of his parents. They would be passing up on to much story potential to go that direction, in my opinion. We may not have seen much of the dynamic between Nightcrawler and his parents thus far, but it does seem as though it may have been a last minute decision made while FoX was either being planned or while FoX comics were being written.

I see the real stories about Nightcrawler and his new parents happening after the Krakoa era finishes up.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Brevoort has mentioned liking the idea of Mystique and Destiny being Nightcrawler's parents in one of his substacks or whatever those question and answer things he does are called. He might like to see it continue on.

I hope you're right.

Also, if they redeem and bring back Moira, I hope they interact ! I liked the TINY interaction they had during A.X.E.

Also, if they redeem and bring back Moira, I hope they interact!
    Same here. She truly was an invaluable asset to mutant-kind (IMHO):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

One of my first comics was the Excalibur issue where they decide to stay on Muir. That kitchen scene where Kurt is playing with a chair is one of my most cherished panels.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2024 will be Awesome for Kurt Wagner: Nightcrawler (XD)

That Alan Davis pieces never gets old!!!

Mighty Member

This is so pretty!

By Armando Ramirez
    https://www.instagram.com/armandoramirez_art
    Love this one. Need a wallpaper sized version of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I kind of doubt that they are just going to retcon Nightcrawlers knowledge of his parents. They would be passing up on to much story potential to go that direction, in my opinion. We may not have seen much of the dynamic between Nightcrawler and his parents thus far, but it does seem as though it may have been a last minute decision made while FoX was either being planned or while FoX comics were being written.

I see the real stories about Nightcrawler and his new parents happening after the Krakoa era finishes up.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Brevoort has mentioned liking the idea of Mystique and Destiny being Nightcrawler's parents in one of his substacks or whatever those question and answer things he does are called. He might like to see it continue on.
    I think you’re right, it would be a complete waste to go to all that trouble to retcon only to forget the whole thing. I would like to see new storylines with this changing family dynamic after this event is over. Destiny still doesn’t know!

I think you’re right, it would be a complete waste to go to all that trouble to retcon only to forget the whole thing. I would like to see new storylines with this changing family dynamic after this event is over. Destiny still doesn’t know!
    Honestly the "Houses" aspect of Krakoa was fun, and I wish we could have had a book with the "Home of Dark". Mystique, Destiny, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler all have varied personalities, powers and point of views.

One of my first comics was the Excalibur issue where they decide to stay on Muir. That kitchen scene where Kurt is playing with a chair is one of my most cherished panels.
    Always loved this.

Honestly the "Houses" aspect of Krakoa was fun, and I wish we could have had a book with the "Home of Dark". Mystique, Destiny, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler all have varied personalities, powers and point of views.
    lol, the chaos! You could have an entire book dedicated to the endless drama.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    That Alan Davis pieces never gets old!!!
    Alan Davis can’t be beat when it comes to drawing Kurt.