Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I definitively could fork over the cash for an Ultraverse Omnibus.

Peace
    Depends which issues, I suppose.

After the reboot and right before the end, it becomes clear they gave no f**ks about the properties whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Depends which issues, I suppose.
    Definitelly the OG series, I would say.

After the reboot and right before the end, it becomes clear they gave no f**ks about the properties whatsoever.
    And to think than Chris Ulm had such big hopes on that:

00_ChrisUlm_letter.jpg
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

https://dejasdomicileofdread.blogspo...CO0a1kteNnRMSk

Dunno if anyone's seen this, the blogger is doing some regular posts about the Ultra-verse and says it will end with why he thinks they buried the poor thing.

More action figures.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

A live show, shows up in the ultraforce cartoon, shows up in the toyline, a second nighman in the main marvel universe and ties to the main universe x-men and friends with wolverine! A team up with 80s hero manimal! Man, nightman really was the biggest hero wasn't he? Even more than prime at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    https://dejasdomicileofdread.blogspo...CO0a1kteNnRMSk

Dunno if anyone's seen this, the blogger is doing some regular posts about the Ultra-verse and says it will end with why he thinks they buried the poor thing.
    I didn't knew about this. Thanks for sharing. I also eager to learn about new theories about the killing of the Ultraverse.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

A live show, shows up in the ultraforce cartoon, shows up in the toyline, a second nighman in the main marvel universe and ties to the main universe x-men and friends with wolverine! A team up with 80s hero manimal! Man, nightman really was the biggest hero wasn't he? Even more than prime at the time.
    Ah, but he never got a heroclix figure as Rune did, which is extra points because Rune was the villian of the line.

Marvel most wanted omni poll for this year is starting voting. Top 10 winners will be sent to marvel!

Ultraverse is on the list! Here is our chance to tell marvel we want them back in print!

Poll vote here--

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...YQCsw/viewform