Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The recent story in DCs Spring Break
    Attachment 139248
    Thanks for posting this page. I wasn't sure if the Teen Titans story in this book was worth getting or not. Wasn't even sure which version of the Teen Titans it would be. It's a must own now.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Has a birthday been mentioned somewhere? Because I could've sworn she was 21. It's the only thing I dislike about her. Yara should've been younger than Cassie, but instead is either the same age or older.
    IIRC I think Yara after her debut was originally supposed to be younger but due to the media buzz and the success of her future state books they kept her as a young adult. I would prefer her to be younger and be the Wonder Girl to Damian and Jon's Robin and Superboy respectively creating a third trinity group, and Cassie (and her generation) should be in their early twenties by now.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    IIRC I think Yara after her debut was originally supposed to be younger but due to the media buzz and the success of her future state books they kept her as a young adult. I would prefer her to be younger and be the Wonder Girl to Damian and Jon's Robin and Superboy respectively creating a third trinity group, and Cassie (and her generation) should be in their early twenties by now.
    The Future State Trinity group is especially weird since Jace Fox is intended to be their generation's Batman.

Keep in mind Jace is like the eldest son of Lucius Fox so he's around Dick's age, if not older. Yet he's supposed to be considered Jon and Yara's contemporary.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The Future State Trinity group is especially weird since Jace Fox is intended to be their generation's Batman.

Keep in mind Jace is like the eldest son of Lucius Fox so he's around Dick's age, if not older. Yet he's supposed to be considered Jon and Yara's contemporary.
    Oh he’s older, Luke is dicks age

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks like everyone but Dick was loungewear and Donna wears her costume over her clothes (that must be hot).

Mighty Member

Is Vic finally going to get to do something in this book?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Is Vic finally going to get to do something in this book?
    What do you mean