Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Since Evil Raven seems to be on good terms with Trigon, are the writers dropping the whole 'Dr.Hate works for the Lords of Chaos' angle?
    I the chaos helm is gone so isn’t the connection?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    There's something funny to think how the Garro corpse is still in space right next to the planet.

Something should really do something about that.
    Speaking of Garro, Before they found the missing limb I got the feeling that after Dark Raven sensed that Beast Boy was in a blank state she put a spell on him to make him her mind-controlled slave again so the Titans would not suspect her as the demonic version of Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    For some reason I get Animal Vegetable Mineral Man vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    I think that is where Nightwing probably utilizes his contingency plans for the Titans to defeat the female version of Amazo.
    Last edited by Incognito; 02-17-2024 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Raven really thought Trigon would listen to her if she pulled the "father" card...

Suddenly we're in the Marvel Universe where heroes are either idolized or seen as threats at a drop of a hat!
    That is the first time she called him father in a number of years, but yes a certain someone gets hurt feelings.

Last edited by jmc247; 02-17-2024 at 05:41 PM.

Five part Titans Go event ending before the 400th issue special.

so if starfire is mentoring blue beetle, why isn’t she sponsoring him for titans membership?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    so if starfire is mentoring blue beetle, why isn’t she sponsoring him for titans membership?
    What happened to her last sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Probably because Jaime doesn't want to relocate to Bludhaven?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Taylor's interview on AIPT kinda makes it seem like Wally is leaving, short-term or long, due to events in his own book. Hope it's not for long. Also happy that Garth is staying. Bring in Roy, have Wally stick around, and that is a solid line up.

Yeah, Meyer seems to say the same thing here.

I wonder if we are back to pre-Morrison JLA days where all the editors are very protective of their fielddoms and don't want to bother with team books, which would also explain why DC isn't publishing a Justice League book...

Astonishing Member

This always happens with Wally and the Titans. Though it's silly to bring up his solo stuff as if that's the reason. The majority of the time characters do not leave team books when something is happening in their solo, because something is ALWAYS happening in their solo. Of course, Wally is the only one with a solo right now besides Nightwing, and Titans and Nightwing are basically the same comic these days.

Taylor has barely written Wally since Titans started so I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked him off the team. Dude didn't even know Chunk was Wally's friend when he killed him and the first arc was a giant excuse to not have to write Wally.
    Last edited by Dred; 02-22-2024 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    This always happens with Wally and the Titans. Though it's silly to bring up his solo stuff as if that's the reason. The majority of the time characters do not leave team books when something is happening in their solo, because something is ALWAYS happening in their solo. Of course, Wally is the only one with a solo right now besides Nightwing, and Titans and Nightwing are basically the same comic these days.

Taylor has barely written Wally since Titans started so I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked him off the team. Dude didn't even know Chunk was Wally's friend when he killed him and the first arc was a giant excuse to not have to write Wally.
    It's quite possible that Spurrier is gonna do something to Wally that would rule him out of any possible team books like, say, killing him and he is now a ghost or sending him to another dimension or whatever (I'm just brainstorming here). Taylor more or less explicitly said it's due to Spurrier.

It's far more likely that Taylor, knowing that Wally might be taken off the team, decided to sideline him and instead focus on the characters he has full creative control (Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire). It sucks but team books always had these problems.
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 02-22-2024 at 06:45 AM.