Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    In fact I don't think any of Trigon's appearances have interested since his first one. After his first defeat in New Teen Titans he just comes off as lame to me for some reason.
    The problem is trying to do the same story over and over again without flipping the script. The DCAMU had a far better game plan after defeating him in their Terror of Trigon replay they changed the fundamental nature of his relationship to Raven rather then trying to just kill off the character or doing the same storyline again.

So I guess the whole Bizarro kills Trigon and takes his Throne in Red Hood Outlaw not canon or completely forgotten?
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

It's interesting to know how the crown of the Dark-Winged Queen will be made. I'm curious to see the next "materials".
    The crown is not complete it needs three more gems.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Beast boy, will be one. Not sure about the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Beast boy, will be one. Not sure about the other two?
    Depends on if it has to be people connected to her who she has to consume or not. That gives me some TTG recollections.

I know.
    That's why i said that I'm curious to see what the next "materials" will be.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Depends on if it has to be people connected to her who she has to consume or not. That gives me some TTG recollections.

It’s already been mentioned Donna is her biggest threat, however I see starfire trying to talk to her again and being silenced. It won’t be dick he will be under estimated. Garth magic is no match but he may be a nuisance. . I say beast boy and starfire. And cyborg. Leaving Donna Dick and Garth.

The warrior the the thief and the mage . A standard DND party for taking on an eldritch abomination

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I know.
    That's why i said that I'm curious to see what the next "materials" will be.
    I wasn’t sure if that was what you meant or were referring to other portions of the outfit perhaps needing to be made.

I wasn’t sure if that was what you meant or were referring to other portions of the outfit perhaps needing to be made.
    Got it. I didn't want to spoil what the crown was made of, that's why I said 'materials'.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Isn't it implied to be all demons? Maybe she traps Trigon after she learns that she sent Waller to kill the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Isn't it implied to be all demons? Maybe she traps Trigon after she learns that she sent Waller to kill the Titans.
    I didn’t take it to mean that necessarily. They also don’t have enough named demons left to fill it in around. That doesn’t mean Trigon might not be one of the last, but I think it’s more likely they are setting up the not exactly unlikely Trigon/Dark Winged Queen fight to be after she rises.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    If it’s more demons the story either has to introduce more now or use the ones we have. I never thought about her absorbing trigon himself? But that Proably lead to a soul tug a war. I suppose she could go back for Neron. She technically still has his domain in hell as her own. I dunno Mabey her cousin etrigon?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im tired of evil Raven and Trigon. .
    X-Men Forever

When’s the last time we have seen evil Raven or Trigon. And I mean legit Trigon, not Lobdell’s let’s have Bizarro smash him Trigon lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    When’s the last time we have seen evil Raven or Trigon. And I mean legit Trigon, not Lobdell’s let’s have Bizarro smash him Trigon lol.
    New 52, in the Lobdell era of Teen Titans.