Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They do it all the time. Gunn has denied other claims they've made
    The trades are the mouthpieces of the studios. Gunn tried to deny early reports that he was completely rebooting the DCEU, but in hindsight they were all true. They don't really report rumours, as they are directed towards other people working on the industry. At most there might be a situation where there are contradictory reports coming from two conflicting parties.

Of course, a movie that gets announced by the trades could not end up happening, but the same thing can happen with any of the movies Gunn himself announced (remember the 2014 DCEU slate?).

Incredible Member

A Post-Beast World Beast Boy In Nightwing & Titans (Spoilers)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/a-po...tans-spoilers/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    If it's coming from the Hollywood trades (THR, Deadline, Variety) it might as well have come from Gunn himself. They wouldn't have released those articles without Warner's confirmation.
    He’s already knocked them down before
    Heck they could be re reporting that a titans movie is in development because it’s been in development for years
    WB just hasn’t stopped it yet. We have seen this headline before. It’s just easy clickbait. It doesn’t make sense to me for any titans team without them witnessing their mentors team up first but sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s already knocked them down before
    Heck they could be re reporting that a titans movie is in development because it’s been in development for years
    WB just hasn’t stopped it yet. We have seen this headline before. It’s just easy clickbait. It doesn’t make sense to me for any titans team without them witnessing their mentors team up first but sure.
    Again, the trades are legit. If they published this story it's because they got the go-ahead from Warner beforehand.

Movies and TV show get announced through the trades more often than not.

No actual spoilers, but cripes, why is it that writers...people for whom the written word is their trade.... Cannot get it through their head that "Amazonian" is not correct when referring to an actual Amazon. It's not that hard.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    Again, the trades are legit. If they published this story it's because they got the go-ahead from Warner beforehand.

Movies and TV show get announced through the trades more often than not.
    And again Gunn has already called a major trade incorrect before

Issue #9 was great, the art is awesome and the plot is moving well. But c'mon, i hated that scene with Amanda Waller. I can't stand this character anymore.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

This issue was excellent a lot of moovement
    Wally is so funny
    Raven is really entering her scarlet witch era becuase the power scale is putting her up with the big
    Dogs of DC. In fact I use to belive that character like Zatanna who tends to be capable of just about anything doesn’t get used a lot because writers were unsure how to write around that. It’s never an issue when they are the antagonist. So I wonder what will happen to Raven that will make her swear off using this much power in the future since she will be able to handle most threats

Mabey she and beastboy will take a break and that allows some team rotation

Astonishing Member

I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but at this point Terra( for all her flaws) was less of a liability to the Titans than Raven, but writers and fans aren't ready for that conversation.

I'm starting to wonder if there's some editorial mandate that writers have to rehash old plotlines. DC's writing stable can't be this creatively bankrupt that writers over multiple decades rehash the same two plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Issue #9 was great, the art is awesome and the plot is moving well. But c'mon, i hated that scene with Amanda Waller. I can't stand this character anymore.
    Taylor having her make a deal with a literal devil in her office was a little too on the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but at this point Terra( for all her flaws) was less of a liability to the Titans than Raven, but writers and fans aren't ready for that conversation.

I'm starting to wonder if there's some editorial mandate that writers have to rehash old plotlines. DC's writing stable can't be this creatively bankrupt that writers over multiple decades rehash the same two plots.
    Well... actually.... yes... yes they can. the problem is the corpo suits making the decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Taylor having her make a deal with a literal devil in her office was a little too on the nose.
    If it was Blue Devil it'd be understandable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm interested to see how this 'alliance' works out. Both Waller and Trigon are notorious for not honoring deals. You know they have multiple plans to backstab each other.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Does Trigon not know how to hide his true form in the human world?

And Raven is able to easily dispose of a God?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Ya know what, I would love to see how exactly Waller would handle Trigon a conquering inter-dimensional demon lord.

If she wants to keep blathering about how she has all the answers and can solve all the problems, fine Waller. Here's Darkseid on your doorstep, good luck.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Does Trigon not know how to hide his true form in the human world?

And Raven is able to easily dispose of a God?
    I don't think Trigon cares.

As for Raven, disposing gods is new.