Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why?
    She was less of character and more of plot device, something to fight over something to weaponize

Crush might get a second wind when live action lobo arrives
    I think she had plenty of character, and I like her dynamic with Damian and Crush.

Why wasn't Djinn used in Teen Titans Academy I wonder? Last we saw her she was leaving with Jakeem Thunder - who along with Bunker ended up taking Damian and Djinn's places in the Teen Titans team in TTA. If Djinn was with Jakeem, she should've returned to the team. And on the same logic, should now be with the JSA, which Jakeem has returned to.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think she had plenty of character, and I like her dynamic with Damian and Crush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why wasn't Djinn used in Teen Titans Academy I wonder? Last we saw her she was leaving with Jakeem Thunder - who along with Bunker ended up taking Damian and Djinn's places in the Teen Titans team in TTA. If Djinn was with Jakeem, she should've returned to the team. And on the same logic, should now be with the JSA, which Jakeem has returned to.
    Her dynamic made crush and Damian antagonize each other and I hate the author for doing it.

Djinn left this plane , she appeared in DC metal by accident but nowhere else since

NTT 11.jpgI Would love a bigger Team w the Titans rotating arcs depending on the mission.and would ad Magenta.Thunder n Lightning.Redstar.The Golden Eagle.Empress.and Red Inferno.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    NTT 11.jpgI Would love a bigger Team w the Titans rotating arcs depending on the mission.and would ad Magenta.Thunder n Lightning.Redstar.The Golden Eagle.Empress.and Red Inferno.
    Yeah rotating guest-stars would be a good way to have more characters around while keeping the core 7 as the main team.

Her dynamic made crush and Damian antagonize each other and I hate the author for doing it.

Djinn left this plane , she appeared in DC metal by accident but nowhere else since
    I mean, team drama is kind of a must for the Titans team and it was much better handled than anything involving Roundhouse.

I really enjoyed issue #4 of Beast World. Lots of action and everything is beautifully drawn.

Safe to say that Fox Nightwing is only appearing in tie-in form Titans book, thankfully.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, team drama is kind of a must for the Titans team and it was much better handled than anything involving Roundhouse.
    It wasn’t teen drama, it was character assassination to the end
    When djinn leaves she and Damian are still on bad terms… it’s all unpleasant

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I really enjoyed issue #4 of Beast World. Lots of action and everything is beautifully drawn.

Safe to say that Fox Nightwing is only appearing in tie-in form Titans book, thankfully.
    The release sequence seems out of order, but I suppose they got the spores out of him

The release sequence seems out of order, but I suppose they got the spores out of him
    Titans #6 and #7 happens between Beast World #3 and #4.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I guess we know why some people are critical of the Titans once this event ends, though not sure if Waller has enough ammunition to arrest them yet.
    It wasn’t teen drama, it was character assassination to the end
    When djinn leaves she and Damian are still on bad terms… it’s all unpleasant
    It felt pretty in-character to me.

Astonishing Member

I guess we know why some people are critical of the Titans once this event ends, though not sure if Waller has enough ammunition to arrest them yet.

It felt pretty in-character to me.
    The implication of Sarge Steel's presence and the Bureau of Sovereignty makes me think that the Sovereign is the one pulling Waller's strings. If so, he can just come up with another false flag to push the agenda as he did to Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The implication of Sarge Steel's presence and the Bureau of Sovereignty makes me think that the Sovereign is the one pulling Waller's strings. If so, he can just come up with another false flag to push the agenda as he did to Wonder Woman.
    In before they say Sovereign turned Waller into a Supervillain because he couldn't stand the idea of a woman in power so he had to turn her evil.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Sovereign appearing in other books outside Wonder Woman would be weird unless they're trying to build him up to a global threat like Leviathan.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Didn't King at one point say there was potential for an event to come out of this storyline? Maybe this is potentially the workings of the beginning of that?
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski