Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Bleeding Cool has a theory on Doctor Hate. Plausable, though some of Doctor Hate's language has been obfuscated for it being that possibility.

After reading the latest issue of Titans: Beast World I'm now thinking Dr. Hate might be Danny Chase. Or maybe Deathwing but I'm now leaning more towards Danny now than anyone else especially Hank Hall. I think the Bleeding Cool theory is kinda lame/boring and hope that it isn't true. I think Danny being Dr. Hate would make the most sense and be the most interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I think the Bleeding Cool theory is kinda lame/boring and hope that it isn't true.
    There has been more possible background build up to that option now that I think about it. The trust issue has come up constantly.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-17-2024 at 04:17 AM.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I really dont think DC would do the Hank Hall thing again, especially after the Extant fiasco. Danny Chase would be an interesting road to go. Has he even been seen since the nineties in anything? Danny had a bit of an ego problem but seemed to be better when he came back as Phantasm, but who knows what happened and how they would write that. I dont have a problem with Danny being Dr Hate I suppose.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The Sovereign appearing in other books outside Wonder Woman would be weird unless they're trying to build him up to a global threat like Leviathan.
    Isn't the Light supposed to be the new big bad? Maybe he's a member or the leader.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

by Taratara Studio

GDnBQUSacAA3qWs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's funny how they throw in this complete rando who basically does all the stuff Blackfire did for some rando God .

Just makes me wish they'd used Blackfire.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny how they throw in this complete rando who basically does all the stuff Blackfire did for some rando God .

Yeah, it makes no sense. Everything Brother Eternity did(minus the god stuff) was done by Blackfire. It would make more sense to have Brother Eternity work for Blackfire and do the cult/god stuff on the side instead of having him usurp Blackfire's role in Tamaran's lore. It makes me wonder what they're going to do with her going forward . Or is it going to be another situation where a character who should be involved in a story is left out for reasons

Extraordinary Member

Really the only thing I'm not caring for at the moment with this book is this beast World crossover, tbh. I'm absolutely down with everything else.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

Gizmo in the upcoming Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
    IMG_7917.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Yeah, it makes no sense. Everything Brother Eternity did(minus the god stuff) was done by Blackfire. It would make more sense to have Brother Eternity work for Blackfire and do the cult/god stuff on the side instead of having him usurp Blackfire's role in Tamaran's lore. It makes me wonder what they're going to do with her going forward . Or is it going to be another situation where a character who should be involved in a story is left out for reasons
    I guess they don't want Blackfire to be a bad guy because they're more interested in anti-hero/anti-villains like with most of their popular female villains. Even if this guy is just basically ripping her off .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Gizmo in the upcoming Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
    IMG_7917.jpg
    I wonder if they'll start letting you kill Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

But then Blackfire is an unforgivable villain in a dead end.

What kind of beast with cyborg be???

Also Flash vs Nightwing incoming?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Selling out her homeworld
    Betraying her family and worst selling Starfire into slavery
    Makes her Unforgivable. Now writers can have they option to redo remix and rewrite. She can become a character that’s more marketable and expands Korys reach for future storylines, now she might have a sister she gives a Danm about out in the cosmos of space.

But then Blackfire is an unforgivable villain in a dead end.

What kind of beast with cyborg be???

Also Flash vs Nightwing incoming?
    Selling out her homeworld
    Betraying her family and worst selling Starfire into slavery
    Makes her Unforgivable. Now writers can have they option to redo remix and rewrite. She can become a character that’s more marketable and expands Korys reach for future storylines, now she might have a sister she gives a Danm about out in the cosmos of space.
    I think she's plenty marketable even as a horrible person. It didn't stop her from ending up with Tamaran before.