Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heh - that's Diana's big weakness isn't it? Modern technology. She knows the basic stuff - like using a smartphone or the JLA teleporter. But she's definitely the sort who'd rather go to a gym or settle down with a good book or a newspaper than play video games!
    I would love to hang out with Donna doing all of those things, then go to a little cafe for a bite to eat.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heh - that's Diana's big weakness isn't it? Modern technology. She knows the basic stuff - like using a smartphone or the JLA teleporter. But she's definitely the sort who'd rather go to a gym or settle down with a good book or a newspaper than play video games!
    One of the fun things with Enchantress in Marvel... she actually gets tech. She's a millennia old goddess slinging magic on a level most mortals can't imagine... but she can also send the Avengers an e-mail if she feels the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yo, there's no way Diana had the time to learn how to play Injustice and actually beat Donna in the game. I'm betting she just mashed the buttons and somehow won!

Anyways, i was really happy with this issue. Liked all the scenes with the Wonder Girls.
    Bringing over from the TITANS appreciation...
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Uh. That shirt.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I remember hearing that Donna Troy would receive a new codename in the current Titans ongoing series by Tom Taylor and Nicola Scott, but did they end up giving her anything yet?

Due to some scans that someone posted here about Beast World, I started reading it and what a pleasure to see a Donna so well characterized, applause for Tom Taylor!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I remember hearing that Donna Troy would receive a new codename in the current Titans ongoing series by Tom Taylor and Nicola Scott, but did they end up giving her anything yet?
    If Diana returns with her alter ego due to the events in the main series I really hope they give Donna a heroine name,
    because it makes no sense that neither she, nor Cassie nor Yara keep her name publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Due to some scans that someone posted here about Beast World, I started reading it and what a pleasure to see a Donna so well characterized, applause for Tom Taylor!

If Diana returns with her alter ego due to the events in the main series I really hope they give Donna a heroine name,
    because it makes no sense that neither she, nor Cassie nor Yara keep her name publicly.
    It's especially weird when someone with no secret ID hangs out with people who DO... both in and out of their secret ID.

I agree and disagree. If people who have a secret identity hangout with people who doesn’t, they could really be anybody. A friend or a family member. Now I would wonder who they really are…I thought about this when Bruce would hangout with Diana or when Bruce and Clark hung out after he revealed who he was.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I agree and disagree. If people who have a secret identity hangout with people who doesn’t, they could really be anybody. A friend or a family member. Now I would wonder who they really are…I thought about this when Bruce would hangout with Diana or when Bruce and Clark hung out after he revealed who he was.
    Yeah, simple casual observation works. but anyone who sees you talking to the same people every day....

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

It appears the next arc will center around Raven as Lucas Meyer has been posting pictures showing Trigon (which I guess is a natural progression of story since the reveal of Doctor hate.) So if Donna is getting a new codename we are still a few months away from anything.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

I read the latest issue of WW and I just popped in to say I quite love gamer Donna Troy. spoilers:
    Her gamer rage to losing is the exact same reaction I have whenever I play a game and lose to a superboss via BS rng. And she totally dropped that rage gamer F bomb when throwing that game controller.
    end of spoilers So I totally relate to Donna here

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I read the latest issue of WW and I just popped in to say I quite love gamer Donna Troy. spoilers:
    Her gamer rage to losing is the exact same reaction I have whenever I play a game and lose to a superboss via BS rng. And she totally dropped that rage gamer F bomb when throwing that game controller.
    Donna the most relateable Wonder .

well getting annoyed is understandable. just not breaking stuff.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I can understand her anger with this particular situation. She wasn't just hanging out playing a video game, she was attempting to prevent Diana from doing something they felt would probably get her killed or extremely hurt. So the stakes were kind of high. She challenged Diana at something she felt more than confident she would win and then she didn't. That's at least my take as to why she acted like she did.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Yes, me too. I am sure there are others as well.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

I like that! I think Donna is, which is another reason why I love her so much.