I love the MUA series, well, the first two. I've never played 3 since I don't own a Switch but I remember playing both 1 & 2 multiple times and the first game was my entry point to MU. The first game didn't directly adapt a storyline as far as I remember but 2 was largely about Civil War with a little Secret War sprinkled in. 3 from what I've seen online seems to be heavily inspired by Hickman's work on Avengers and New Avengers. I don't know if we'll ever get a fourth entry but it's fun to speculate. So which storylines would you like a potential MUA4 to adapt and what is your ideal roster? The new game can be a direct continuation of any of the previous three or it can be a its own thing.

Personally I'd go fully cosmic and adapt an amalgamation of Operation Galactic Storm and War of Kings. The war reaches to a stalemate and it threatens the earth so the heroes and villains of earth alongside cosmic characters join either the Kree/Inhumans or the Shi'ar to tip the scales and bring an end to the war. Depending on which side you picked you get to fight Black Bolt or Vulcan as the final boss.

Roster:

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Photon
Blue Marvel
Jean Grey
Storm
Cyclops
Rogue
Magneto
Polaris
Havok
Sunspot
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Venom
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Doctor Doom
Star Lord
Gamora
Drax the Destroyer
Groot & Rocket
Moondragon
Quasar (Phyla-Well)
Darkhawk (Chris Powell)
Nova (Richard Rider)
Crystal
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Vulcan (unlocked at the end if allied with Shi'ar)
Black Bolt (unlocked at the end if allied with Kree/Inhumans)

Bosses:

Magus
Blastaar
Annihilus + Annihilation Wave
Terrax The Tamer
Galactus

(if allied with Shi'ar)
Ronan the Accuser + Kree soldiers
Maximus the Mad
Supreme Intelligence
Black Bolt

(if allied with Kree/Inhumans)
D'ken + Shi'ar soldier
Deathbird
Imperial Guard
Vulcan

Roster is pretty stacked but I don't know who to drop. Magneto and Polaris at the same time seems redundant and Polaris was in War of Kings so maybe Magneto gets dropped.