Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1502
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    I Low-key forgot to post my comment lol, BUT BOYYY, I've been rewatching episode 6 so much today, That costume Change giving Maddylyne a run for her money cause Ro put on a whole show and aerial runway, I dont think there's much i can say that hasn't already, but i can't wait till Storm Shows returns to the team and fucks up Sinister and his Sentinals in her Fallen Brothers name,

Im starting to think they killed Magneto not because it was required for the story per se, but given Storm would eventually get her powers back, there's not much any could do in the path of a Scorned Storm and Magnus, There just too dangerous together, so as one Omega rises the other must fall I guess

IMO you're looking at it wrong.

I think Magneto is going to be PISSED and turn evil again. Storm is returning to help balance out the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    IMO you're looking at it wrong.

I think Magneto is going to be PISSED and turn evil again. Storm is returning to help balance out the X-Men.

Oh, there's no doubt about that he's gonna be Pissed but had Ororo tagged along, or Still had her powers during the genocide, she would have flown so goddamn fast to that island and unleashed hell on those sentinels it's not even funny, But yeah I didn't think Max was going to Be good for long, he was Honoring his thought to be deceased friend and was doing his best not to put the FOH six-feet under, Now that Charles is alive and Humans have proved themselves to be the ruthless uncompromising enemies Max long said they were, first with the depowering with storm, and then the Genosha Genocide and ect, pretty much cemented his original Methodology to be the way to go, he tried Charles's way and look what happened

it was nice to see him try to change for Charles and the others, but this was an inevitable
    "Goddess be Praised"

If I was Magneto I'd kill ever single terrorist responsible for the attack... I'd have Emma (assuming she survived via diamond form) scan every human/mutant mind on the planet until all guilty are located and throw them all into space smhh.
    Last edited by The Regent; 04-17-2024 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    If I was Magneto I'd kill ever single terrorist responsible for the attack... I'd have Emma (assuming she survived via diamond form) scan every human/mutant mind on the planet until all guilty are located and throw them all into space smhh.
    What makes you think its a bunch of people? In the comics it was the act of one single mutant

Death is too easy, Snuff out the influential ones, to breed fear, then make the rest rebuild Genosha, Brick by Brick, and bury the Fallen of the innocent Mutants (which is all of them)

then put them in a Metal box in the ocean and see how long they last,

But unfortunately, that's a Tale we all know too well, and a fight that has been far too long, Trying to Eradicate anyone, will be for Naught, for there will always be a Lone few who manage to live and would only make the fires of their zeal stronger, that applies to both humans and mutants and is an allegory to real life that is woefully familiar with us, no matter how hard They tried they couldn't get rid of us, we always rebuilt, forged ourselves anew, If you catch my drift, wink wink

"Goddess be Praised"

[QUOTE=Havok83;6786554]What makes you think its a bunch of people? In the comics it was the act of one single

If it's one person then that one person will be thrown into the sun. I assumed it's more than one because Madelyn looked through Gyrics mind and saw the Mega sentinel, then he admitted he gave Sinister his DNA to access master mold... he is every bit as guilty as Sinister as far as I'm concerned. Also I don't expect a cartoon to follow the source material verbatim.
    Last edited by The Regent; 04-17-2024 at 10:14 PM.

Death is too easy, Snuff out the influential ones, to breed fear, then make the rest rebuild Genosha, Brick by Brick, and bury the Fallen of the innocent Mutants (which is all of them)

then put them in a Metal box in the ocean and see how long they last,

But unfortunately, that's a Tale we all know too well, and a fight that has been far too long, Trying to Eradicate anyone, will be for Naught, for there will always be a Lone few who manage to live and would only make the fires of their zeal stronger, that applies to both humans and mutants and is an allegory to real life that is woefully familiar with us, no matter how hard They tried they couldn't get rid of us, we always rebuilt, forged ourselves anew, If you catch my drift, wink wink

Your right, damned if they do damned if they don't as we've just witnessed so they might as well do lol. My only issue with Magneto historically is he lumps all humans together which makes him a hypocrite.

Your right, damned if they do damned if they don't as we've just witnessed so they might as well do lol. My only issue with Magneto historically is he lumps all humans together which makes him a hypocrite.
    Very much so, but its interesting, i remember an episode of the original X-men, and apocalypse was Gathering the world's Stongest Telepaths, to do something related to time or the axis of something, I think trying to control time, anywho, Magnus joins him, thinking this would benefit all of mutants that if the arc of time answered to the will of a mutant all would prosper, at least for them, but i think along the way Magnus learns Apaco means to destroy and or erase all humans to rule with an iron fist, and I'll never forget what he said

"i call no one master especially not ones who would destroy the innocent along with the guilty"

i mean i dont blame him for adopting that mindset given what he's been through, but he of all people should know, that not every seed begets a thorned rose, but some sweet fruit,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Beau DeMayo
    @BeauDemayo
    Y’all thought I took her hair away
    in atomic level, our hair strands are composed of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen, which together form the amino acids responsible for the production of keratin (its composition at a molecular level).
    Who is the mistress of the elements?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    During that scene, I was definitely thinking about her magical heritage. Ewing referenced a lot, so it being fresh in my mind made the connection right away. I literally thought that was what was happening.
    yes. this would have been the ONLY WAY she could defeat adversary as natural means do not affect him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Very much so, but its interesting, i remember an episode of the original X-men, and apocalypse was Gathering the world's Stongest Telepaths, to do something related to time or the axis of something, I think trying to control time, anywho, Magnus joins him, thinking this would benefit all of mutants that if the arc of time answered to the will of a mutant all would prosper, at least for them, but i think along the way Magnus learns Apaco means to destroy and or erase all humans to rule with an iron fist, and I'll never forget what he said

"i call no one master especially not ones who would destroy the innocent along with the guilty"

i mean i dont blame him for adopting that mindset given what he's been through, but he of all people should know, that not every seed begets a thorned rose, but some sweet fruit,
    I remember him saying that... yet he tried to nuke a city in the third episode of the og series.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    in atomic level, our hair strands are composed of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen, which together form the amino acids responsible for the production of keratin (its composition at a molecular level).
    Who is the mistress of the elements?
    Ororo, boss and CEO, Monroe

oh, she would eat them up if she went to that gala, Walked in with a Bob, and left with a 16in curly Buss down with her fine Native man, Emma better stock up on some wigs,

a Bad hair day is a Myth to Ororo Monroe
    "Goddess be Praised"

I remember him saying that... yet he tried to nuke a city in the third episode of the og series.

Oh.. yeah... (Forgot about that) truly a man of, Qualitles.... Conlficiting and Contradicting and morally questionable qualities

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Anyone with eyes can see she's beautiful, that's all well and good, but give me an actress I can root for and not cringe at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Agreed. I have seen her interviews and her social media and broad appeal is not her forte.
    Hmm... I guess I don't really know what you're talking about. All I had to go on was the criticism of her relationship with Joshua Jackson... who seems like a decent person?

I've only seen a few of Turner-Smith's interviews and she seemed normal to me. I always thought her work was well-respected, but I haven't seen much myself so I'll have to defer to others. I thought she was a great choice!

Oh.. yeah... (Forgot about that) truly a man of, Qualitles.... Conlficiting and Contradicting and morally questionable qualities

LMBO! I love Magneto but I know that if he were real the feeling wouldn't be mutual. In other news I've been blown away by the general publics love and fascination with Storm in 97... she's been trending every episode she's been in and the overwhelming consensus is astonishment, if Marvel keep it up she'll once again be the number one most recognized female comic book character in the world.