Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1494
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No. Hate it!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is this a mobile or console? and im waiting for an open world xmen game. imagine a hogswart legacy animation with Ororo as your main character!!! I would lose it!!
    It has the NetEase touch, and we all know NetEase is all about p2w, their previous Marvel Game for mobiles failed big time and it was just a year or two ago... not going to waste my time on this one either.

On the plus side, there is an X-men game in the works, shortly after Wolverine game is released next year most likely, they start to work on the X-Men one which is planned to come out in 2030 by Insomniac's documentation. And, hell yeah, we got Insomniac to make an X-Men game, just like someone specifically wanted... looking at you butterflykyss. And from what I see in those documents they have the right to portray Storm, as well, besides a lot of other Marvel Characters.

Regretfully, we do not know which characters will be in the X-Men game but with the recent push to Storm, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a priority to get into the game. I do know that Jean will be playable in Wolverine's game as well, btw.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It has the NetEase touch, and we all know NetEase is all about p2w, their previous Marvel Game for mobiles failed big time and it was just a year or two ago... not going to waste my time on this one either.

On the plus side, there is an X-men game in the works, shortly after Wolverine game is released next year most likely, they start to work on the X-Men one which is planned to come out in 2030 by Insomniac's documentation. And, hell yeah, we got Insomniac to make an X-Men game, just like someone specifically wanted... looking at you butterflykyss. And from what I see in those documents they have the right to portray Storm, as well, besides a lot of other Marvel Characters.

Regretfully, we do not know which characters will be in the X-Men game but with the recent push to Storm, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a priority to get into the game. I do know that Jean will be playable in Wolverine's game as well, btw.
    2030 is sooooooooo far away.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    2030 is sooooooooo far away.
    It is, but it is coming! And I have a strong feeling that we will see Storm there, now will she be powerful... sincerely hope so!

I've always been ok with the '97 mohawk and even more so after learning the plot, BUT just why was it done so badly?? A quick google image shows every interpretation and they're almost ALL better!

Classic Paul Smith:

Marc Silvestri:

Russel Dauterman (the GOAT!):

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Seeing clips now, the design mixing the mohawk with the white Jim Lee costume looks much better in "action" rather than just the stills of the design.

I agree. I still don't love the Mohawk but it looks better than what I originally saw in the preview stills. That being said, I still would have preferred Storm with a full head of hair. Or even better would be something akin to her current hairstyle in X-men: Red.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I still would have preferred Storm with a full head of hair. Or even better would be something akin to her current hairstyle in X-men: Red.
    just some fan art I did a while back...

NOTE: FAN ART FAN ART! No infringement intended lol

Is this the first STORM action figure with a cloth cape?

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Ultimate Member

Is this the first STORM action figure with a cloth cape?

Excluding I think the 8 inch figure (I have to check if I can remember where I stored her)-this is the first one. At least the first one of this size.

For those of you not loving the mohawk...

... seems you won't have to suffer for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I've always been ok with the '97 mohawk and even more so after learning the plot, BUT just why was it done so badly?? A quick google image shows every interpretation and they're almost ALL better!
    Borne of its origin as a joke that Paul Smith, never intended to catch on with others (but it did), I think early artists (Barry Windsor Smith being a notable exception) struggled a bit to give it the flourishes that modern artists have added. It was also a change that was to move Ororo away from her ethereal goddess image, so having it be severe an drove the point home. In the more modern era, artist have reconciled that push/pull and give the hairstyle more flair.

BTW, if you haven't already PAUL SMITH'S SITE bloghas tons of stories of behind the scenes back in the day Storm Goddess Goodness to explore!
    Storm Goddess Goodness
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Borne of its origin as a joke that Paul Smith, never intended to catch on with others (but it did), I think early artists (Barry Windsor Smith being a notable exception) struggled a bit to give it the flourishes that modern artists have added. It was also a change that was to move Ororo away from her ethereal goddess image, so having it be severe an drove the point home. In the more modern era, artist have reconciled that push/pull and give the hairstyle more flair.

BTW, if you haven't already PAUL SMITH'S SITE bloghas tons of stories of behind the scenes back in the day Storm Goddess Goodness to explore!
    Storm Goddess Goodness
    Cool! Thanks for the info!

Cloth cape on this figure too, my most favorite!

IMG_1059.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    just some fan art I did a while back...

NOTE: FAN ART FAN ART! No infringement intended lol
    Make a print of this, and I will buy it from you.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions