Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I totally didn't catch that either. Both of these actually, I did catch the mountain that had the face of the owl when Storm rode almost over the edge the first time around though. And then I saw screenshots of the stars and the moon and right next to the moon, you can see the owl's face again or at least the eyes and the mouth built with three stars. Creepy!
    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Attachment 138711

Attachment 138712

For those who didn't catch it.
    Yeah, when I first saw the owl in episode 4, it sent a chill down my spine, especially when Ororo and Forge were speaking over the cliff and Ororo said the Winds always blow east, yet the owl was flying the WRONG way, then I went back to episode 2 and low and behold that same creepy ass owl was lurking there, circling as soon as she lost her power,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Yeah, when I first saw the owl in episode 4, it sent a chill down my spine, especially when Ororo and Forge were speaking over the cliff and Ororo said the Winds always blow east, yet the owl was flying the WRONG way, then I went back to episode 2 and low and behold that same creepy ass owl was lurking there, circling as soon as she lost her power,
    The owl passed through Storm in three moments:
    ▪️When she lost her powers at the UN.
    ▪️When she tried to invoke the forces of the elements after leaving the Forge machine
    ▪️When she stopped abruptly with the horse on top of the cliff.

The owl was also seen hanging around Forge cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    But that's all she projects from her body literally...lightning.

She doesn't project gamma rays or lazers or ions or photons or cosmic or literally any other type of energy. Apart from lightning she doesn't biologically create energy...only harness and control and manipulate it.

Using her hands to send water and wind and ice etc (not energies) is just her directing them. She would still have to psionically manipulate and control the atmospheric energies around before doing so.

At best, going by that chart above...she should be a 4 in energy projection and only electrical.
    Neither does Polaris, and yet its projection is greater.
    Like Storm, Polaris projects only an electromagnetic pulse.

I brightened the sceenshot just out of curiosity and the whole ass bird is there!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    The owl passed through Storm in three moments:
    ▪️When she lost her powers at the UN.
    ▪️When she tried to invoke the forces of the elements after leaving the Forge machine
    ▪️When she stopped abruptly with the horse on top of the cliff.

The owl was also seen hanging around Forge cabin.
    well the adversary did say, that it feeds off of misery perhaps, forge was becoming miserable in his regret and solitude, knowing he was responsible for the mutant power collars and soon the ray guns that was used on Ororo, But then Ororo Loses her powers, which most defiantly flooded her with unfathomable misery, so much so, the adversary felt such a shift and abandoned his original prey,

also forge didn't seem surprised by the Owls true form, infact Forge responded to the adversary like he was a Greedy ass racoon, so maybe he was using a Talisman or Magick to keep the Bird at bay, if i remember correctly he did use magick along side his tech,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Storm being the boss.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so allegedly storm will be one of the marvel characters to appear on the coca cola bottles for some new promotion going on!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I brightened the sceenshot just out of curiosity and the whole ass bird is there!

It's little details like this that make being a uberfan so worth it! Did you know the voice of Storm also voiced the Adversary?

As much as I am enjoying all the episodes so far, I want to skip this week's show and get to next week's episode as it's Life-Death part 2!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so allegedly storm will be one of the marvel characters to appear on the coca cola bottles for some new promotion going on!!
    She does! She's on one of the glass bottles, the Coca-Cola IG account has a story showing the cans, bottles with all the different characters.

New Promo Art for X-men 97

"Goddess be Praised"

IMG_1091.jpg

A friend of mine from Chile did this for me. Yes, I’m shipping them
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    It's little details like this that make being a uberfan so worth it! Did you know the voice of Storm also voiced the Adversary?

As much as I am enjoying all the episodes so far, I want to skip this week's show and get to next week's episode as it's Life-Death part 2!
    Yeah the small details are amazing. The '92 series always struggled with budget, but there was so much passion behind the project that they strived to do the same. The show has always been immersed with easter eggs!

And yes, the voice of the Adversary is performed by the same actor. That's a strong implication that the story will be a bit different than in the comics and that the Adversary manifests in relation to your own demons.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yes from the article I read she is on the coke bottle but will only appear in the US editions. The only other featured XMen are Wolverine, Colossus, and Cable. Wolverine, Colossus, and Cable technically have/will debut in the MCU through the Deadpool franchise (Juggernaut is also included). So Storm is technically the only character and X Man that is included that does not yet have a feature in the MCU, which may explain her US Only status (and perhaps foreshadow a possible upcoming debut).
    Last edited by Sdawg; 04-08-2024 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    IMG_1091.jpg

A friend of mine from Chile did this for me. Yes, I’m shipping them
    I have to say, after X-Men: Red and now the Resurrection Of Magneto, I am shipping them too now! They are the the perfect pairing I didn't know I needed. And as a fan of Craig from NASA, I feel like I am cheating on him cause every time I read Storm and Magneto together, I am like, "oh yes, this will do quite nicely." lol

Fantastic Member

Long standing tradition that the only villains worth their salt are the ones who fall in love with Ororo, otherwise, it's cool guys who know they are B tier but really awesome b tier (Craig of NASA, Forge). Mags is just following the tradition

LMAO I can't in good conscience ship them because I'm not sure an actual relationship will beat the lightning sexual warfare feat during Judgment Day.