Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Does anyone know of any decent powers/feats threads for Storm? Preferably something that's updated with in-context knowledge.
    The first scan that came to mind for me was X-MEN S.W.O.R.D. # 11.

Sword # 11.jpg

EDIT: Re-reading your post, you want a thread. No, I don't know of any such thread.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Omega Storm" by David Mack variant cover for Rise of the Powers of X #2

https://twitter.com/BrunoMellx/statu...04669253005495

Haven't been the biggest fan of her latest costume, But she looks great here.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Omega Storm" by David Mack variant cover for Rise of the Powers of X #2

https://twitter.com/BrunoMellx/statu...04669253005495
    Thanks for posting. Here's a bigger version from the "Mack" himself!

https://twitter.com/davidmackkabuki/...40568540246346

am i the only one who hasn't seen these, i was kinda excited till is saw, you know the H.A.W.K,

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Are you looking for something particular?
    Nothing in particular. Just something for reference.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    am i the only one who hasn't seen these, i was kinda excited till is saw, you know the H.A.W.K,

I love Punk Storm but...this 80's + 90's hybrid is rubbish and I will not be supporting this travesty of a gawdeffinawful fall down the nostalgia well.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It's crazy too because they already had the proper punk look(a very close translation at least) on the show in the alternate future/time travel episodes "One Man's Worth".

I despise when the mohawk and capes are combined(yes, I'm looking at you 'battledress headmistress' look). It's one or the other. If they wanted a new look, give her microbraids or locs or something.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love Punk Storm but...this 80's + 90's hybrid is rubbish and I will not be supporting this travesty of a gawdeffinawful fall down the nostalgia well.

I wonder if we will get an in story reason for the haircut

I really dislike the mohawk. Originally, her punk look was an outward expression of her inner turmoil as she acknowledged how her time with and leading the X-Men was impacting her and her beliefs. It made sense.

Now, it's just overplayed and used in place of a good storyline.

Also, her eyes are the wrong color in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's crazy too because they already had the proper punk look(a very close translation at least) on the show in the alternate future/time travel episodes "One Man's Worth".

I despise when the mohawk and capes are combined(yes, I'm looking at you 'battledress headmistress' look). It's one or the other. If they wanted a new look, give her microbraids or locs or something.
    This would have made more sense given that she wore micro braids in both UXM and XXM in and around that time period. That up there is just utter rubbish and foolishness.
    And 100 on mohawk and capes combo.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

After reading all of your repiles i went for some further examination, its really weird some pictures of her she as clean-cut mohawk, and in others it's like her hair is combed upward and cut shorter to look like a mohawk, i hope at least we get a few episodes with her full hair before were stuck with it

"Goddess be Praised"

I remember when these came out and could be Disney+ icons and my nephew asked me if I was going to make that Storm one my profile pic. I really had to catch myself from saying "HEEELLLLLL NOOOO!"
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

One more week...the wait is interminable.

After reading all of your repiles i went for some further examination, its really weird some pictures of her she as clean-cut mohawk, and in others it's like her hair is combed upward and cut shorter to look like a mohawk, i hope at least we get a few episodes with her full hair before were stuck with it
    I think the action figure is probably the most accurate depiction we have so far. Here's a review from my fav toy collector:

http://marveltoynews.com/review-marv...figure-hasbro/

He also has good 360 shots so you can see what Storm's mohawk will most-likely look like in the series (since there's only been one or two official promos). I think they look better than that one shot we keep seeing over and over.

Goddess, why can't they just leave it in the past
    "Goddess be Praised"