Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    This is a good point. Maybe it's from the FCBD issue or one of the newly announced titles setting her up but not her actual solo.
    The shots from FCBD were previewing the new era. All the other characters were shown in their new looks

Ok it's from a variant cover! Maybe she'll be in a suit and tie when doing public speaking but a new hot gorgeous costume is underneath?

https://twitter.com/mvrtxin/status/1768676017487380800

see those characters are also in their new looks. Storm is most likely going to be looking like that as well

Oh my gaaaawd is Storm really going to be stuck wearing an ugly suit this whole era? Dark times lie ahead.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The shots from FCBD were previewing the new era. All the other characters were shown in their new looks

see those characters are also in their new looks. Storm is most likely going to be looking like that as well
    exactly.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    can they bury this damn mohawk with the rest of her punk-era, couldn't even give her the decency of giving her a textured hawk. given this is a storm Solo I dont think this is going to last very long, it would be surprising to see it last more than 18 issues, her last one in 2014 had i think 14

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sigh...at least we had it good for several years with X-Men Red.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I hope its not from the Solo , they haven't even announce the writer yet.
    I think Storm will be appearing in the XBooks before her solo, so that's where this image may be from.(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Hopefully this solo is better than the last one and XMWAP combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why they giving her another ugly mohawk for the solo? Comics is a visual medium and this look aint it. And yuck to her in a pantsuit and tie. That doesnt even suit her fashion sense

They honestly could have just kept this hairdo
    yall let me know how it goes. I'm officially out. no one likes the mohawk except for some usual suspects. not sure why they keep setting her up for failure.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would really like to know the why of that travesty.

What was discussed between Brevoort and the creatives that made them decide that they will completely disregard every fan-favourite visual of the past five years to the present day, March 2024, and do That to Storm.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly.

This is sad... I heard from someone on Twitter that the Storm solo is taking place on Krakoa, so wtf will become of Arakko?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    This is sad... I heard from someone on Twitter that the Storm solo is taking place on Krakoa, so wtf will become of Arakko?
    That person could just be speculating as I dont believe Marvel has released any details about it

All we know of Arakko at this point is that Apocalypse will be there: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...oxe-netho-diaz
    "Now, as he takes his throne on Arakko, another must rise in his place and ensure the mutants of Earth do not grow weak in his absence!"
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Marvel figured out how to boycott Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I would really like to know the why of that travesty.

What was discussed between Brevoort and the creatives that made them decide that they will completely disregard every fan-favourite visual of the past five years to the present day, March 2024, and do That to Storm.
    This is an editorial boycott, the fanbase will act in retaliation and once again your solo will flop.

All we know of Arakko at this point is that Apocalypse will be there: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...oxe-netho-diaz
    "Now, as he takes his throne on Arakko, another must rise in his place and ensure the mutants of Earth do not grow weak in his absence!"
    That reads to me like Storm is once again stepping out of her leadership position. Sounds like Apocalypse is taking her place so she can be an earth bound politician... I pray I'm wrong but the writings on the wall.
    Last edited by The Regent; 03-15-2024 at 01:33 PM.

That reads to me like Storm is once again stepping out of her leadership position. Sounds like Apocalypse is taking her place so she can be an earth bound politician... I pray I'm wrong but the writings on the wall.
    Yeah I'm usually a voice of positivity but I dunno about all this...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Regression is what Regression does. This is silly season in the x office. We had a good 3 year run of amazing. I can't go back.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That sounds like exactly what's going down. Which I don't have an issue with really...seeing as how Arakko is being relegated to the back-burner by executive Editorial "back to basics" decree.

But to potentially and possibly throw out the last few years of major character growth and development for...whatever ambassador role she's going to play now while wearing that ridiculous get-up...well...

The writing/premise/art better be top-fekkin-tier.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That sounds like exactly what's going down. Which I don't have an issue with really...seeing as how Arakko is being relegated to the back-burner by executive Editorial "back to basics" decree.

But to potentially and possibly throw out the last few years of major character growth and development for...whatever ambassador role she's going to play now while wearing that ridiculous get-up...well...

The writing/premise/art better be top-fekkin-tier.
    I'm just beside myself... I'ma need to change my username to "The Politician" and my avatar to a damn Cockatoo!