Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    So, they decided to take the byline to Storm's biography which is a very serious and somber story of being orphaned, neglected, abused, and deals with dramatic childhood traumas and give it a joke reference to a lyric from a Toto song? Ok...
    Storm's fighting, speed and intelligence stats are particularly hilarious when compared to Jubilee lol.

rom 4 was another good read.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That is weird, but I imagine at least some of those stats were based on her vampire powers.
    greed. It's from her Vampire days

Just disregard this b*******.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Has the creative team behind Storm's new series been announced?

I have a dream that the universe will reward me and Al Ewing will be announced as the writer for it.

Just Watched X-men 97 epp 5, and it was amazing, Like this hands down might be my favorite episode, save episode one, seriously can't wait until episode 6 which is Life Death part two, I have a feeling we might see The Bright Lady

"Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes it was.

Fare Thee well, Lord Ewing. Your divine works will be missed terribly but they will be remembered and adored eternally.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes it was.

Fare Thee well, Lord Ewing. Your divine works will be missed terribly but they will be remembered and adored eternally.
    indeed, Goddess it's been a hell of a ride with Ewing, but the sun must set and the moon rise anew, for nothing good will lasts forever

"Goddess be Praised"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

where do you guys predict will be up next for storm after the relaunch? what would you like her solo to be about?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where do you guys predict will be up next for storm after the relaunch? what would you like her solo to be about?
    I've never been huge on cosmic/galactic stories, however it was something new that was done with Storm so I was glad Ewing pivoted in that direction for a while with the character. Still, she felt isolated to Arrako and was not doing/interacting more on the wider Galactic scale, and that's something I would have liked to see more of for a solo.(i,.e along the lines of what Brubaker had planned for her back in the day.)

But with Jean's book taking that premise, we definitely aren't getting that with Storm unfortunately so now I really don't know where I would like her to go or what I would want her solo to be about. I guess I'm just waiting for the premise and I'll go from there. I defintiely DON'T want her as some politician though and I hope it's true what Bervoot said about debunking that.

a Mythos on Ororo's Bloodline and connection to Oshtur, we've seen Storm trespass into the heavens to rescue her allies, bring life to Planets, and lead and survive wars that can only really be described as Hell made manifest, she's done so much for so many no matter how stretched thin, she always aided those in need, so her next issue i would like for her to just go on a spiritual sabbatical, similar to ROM, I just want her to meet Oshtur, Take a well-deserved break, and use some magick,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It was great but quick. I'm surprisingly broken up about it, like Alan Davis on his second Excalibur run-level sad.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, because baby this thread MOVES, but Storm is getting a YA origin novel:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I've never been huge on cosmic/galactic stories, however it was something new that was done with Storm so I was glad Ewing pivoted in that direction for a while with the character. Still, she felt isolated to Arrako and was not doing/interacting more on the wider Galactic scale, and that's something I would have liked to see more of for a solo.(i,.e along the lines of what Brubaker had planned for her back in the day.)

But with Jean's book taking that premise, we definitely aren't getting that with Storm unfortunately so now I really don't know where I would like her to go or what I would want her solo to be about. I guess I'm just waiting for the premise and I'll go from there. I defintiely DON'T want her as some politician though and I hope it's true what Bervoot said about debunking that.
    I actually hoping we would have gotten some more cosmic stuff with xmen red, especially considering she was Voice of Sol. There was some promising aspects when she saved xandra with cyclops and Jean back in hickmans day but sewing everything was contained to arakko, I felt the ball was dropped here.

also, as you mentioned with Jean's solo I don't expect her to do anything in this arena either.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    a Mythos on Ororo's Bloodline and connection to Oshtur, we've seen Storm trespass into the heavens to rescue her allies, bring life to Planets, and lead and survive wars that can only really be described as Hell made manifest, she's done so much for so many no matter how stretched thin, she always aided those in need, so her next issue i would like for her to just go on a spiritual sabbatical, similar to ROM, I just want her to meet Oshtur, Take a well-deserved break, and use some magick,
    This is actually close to what I would like. I would love a story where her ties to arakko are continued but ororo actually gets to explore her mystical and divine ancestry. Maybe with guidance of apocalypse, this can be the start of her journey to see why she is the magic. But nothing with this mutant magic stuff, I mean the other parts of herself that is separate from her mutant powers. This was another area I think that was muddled a bit in red. But in this story if she could take council with some ancestors, even some outside of ashake, to full embrace both her divine and mystical heritage I would be in paradise!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

At this point throw her into the Magic Realm.

It's time Storm started casting Spells and fighting other being of power like Dormmamu and Mephisto etc. Or something. But, put her in the crosshairs of Dr. Strange and Ohstur it's time they BOTH had a talk.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Making Storm a sorceress feels like overkill for her with where she is at now