Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Ewing may be the only writer who can constantly get me hyped for more of his works, Goddess, could you imagine if he wrote an episode of X-men 97

That man would be arrested for MURDER, sending all of our souls to heaven the moment his pen touched the script page and Storm owned the screen. A great idea/suggestion to get a writer like him to maange the X-Mencin the MCU.

And this upciming being done by Duggan…I am pleasantly surprised for this. Only a few more hours until I get the issue so this has me hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Duggan wrote it.
    lol, thankyou, I've been soaking up a lot of Ewing as of late, still trying to convince myself he ain't going anywhere
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    That man would be arrested for MURDER, sending all of our souls to heaven the moment his pen touched the script page and Storm owned the screen. A great idea/suggestion to get a writer like him to maange the X-Mencin the MCU.

And this upciming being done by Duggan…I am pleasantly surprised for this. Only a few more hours until I get the issue so this has me hyped!
    And you know he'd put his foot in it too, and give Miss Alison a script hand-delivered from the heavens, or imagine if Clarmount wrote an episode for 97, I mean if anyone deserves to write an episode it Pappa Clarmount, I still dont know how that man endured the fox x-men
    "Goddess be Praised"

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Will Yukio be making an appearance I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There was a pretty good spoiler on Twitter but I'm still not picking up anything under Duggan and Gillenister. As far as I'm concerned, this era unofficially ended with RoM 04.
    Your not missing much, that's the only page Storm appears on. But then i've pretty much been checked out aside from ewing too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

We are getting an amazing beyond Omega level stretch on X97 in Lifedeath Part 2. Just finished it, prepare yourself... for an amazing visuals. ��

spoilers:
    X-Men' 97 - let me reiterate what I've said many times over the years.

Storm has minor matter manipulation powers and she doesn't tap her full fuking abilities.
    end of spoilers

End of conversation.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-17-2024 at 06:31 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I look forward to Storm getting an updated intro card next episode

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Beau DeMayo
    @BeauDemayo
    Y’all thought I took her hair away

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I think this Week was a GOOD Storm Week.

X-Men97' Storm has been restored to her rightful place as the Goddess of the X-Men.

Fall of X Issue #4 We got a very Nice Storm Feat. For the First time Storm moves at FTL or MFTL Speeds to get to the Sentinel City. That blew my mind. However, for the rest of the issue wasn't good. Lol.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Absolutely, i think Ororo Going solo, for a minute, would do her some good, there were a few characters that were, at least in my opinion better once they went solo, even if they came back to the team or not. I love a good old-fashioned Team with intricate dynamics and relationships, but more times than not there's always going to be a handful of characters that get the short end of the stick, knowing how vast the x-teams can be, like being dead for years or sent to the background realm,

And Ororo going solo would most definitely give her more leg room for her character, more than Red ever could, as much as i love it, you could tell they were being stretched thin
    100% agreed! my apologies I thought i responded to this.

just oan: seeing xmen 97 clearly embrace Ororo's mystical abilities is exciting and gives me hope we will see this highlighted more on 616!! today was such an amazing day to be a storm fan!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Electricity stimulates follicle growth…HA!

Absolutely, i think Ororo Going solo, for a minute, would do her some good, there were a few characters that were, at least in my opinion better once they went solo, even if they came back to the team or not. I love a good old-fashioned Team with intricate dynamics and relationships, but more times than not there's always going to be a handful of characters that get the short end of the stick, knowing how vast the x-teams can be, like being dead for years or sent to the background realm,

And Ororo going solo would most definitely give her more leg room for her character, more than Red ever could, as much as i love it, you could tell they were being stretched thin
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Electricity stimulates follicle growth…HA!
    someone needs to get ororo on a nutrafol or hair club fir men commercial lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I just thought about this and not sure why I didn't think of this sooner but this was the debut of literal goddess storm friends.

https://twitter.com/butterflykyss/st...10744096727514

I love it here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just thought about this and not sure why I didn't think of this sooner but this was the debut of literal goddess storm friends.

https://twitter.com/butterflykyss/st...10744096727514

I love it here!!!!
    During that scene, I was definitely thinking about her magical heritage. Ewing referenced a lot, so it being fresh in my mind made the connection right away. I literally thought that was what was happening.