Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1550

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    2007? 2008? Something like that, the other peeps will tell you exactly which comic. I know it was mentioned over Twitter in one of the commentary by Butterfly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    There X-men Red where she used in a magical ritual to bring an island to life, Sins of Sinister, she opens a worm whole through magic, then dies, in the most recent Scarlet Witch solo she and Wanda combine magic to defeat a river or plant Warden, nothing crazy in that one, then there are the older ones She became a Magical Meduim for Magick and a group of wizards, she broke Dr, stranges bands of Cyttorak, and an alternate version of storm became a decorated Mage of the dark arts and even taught Illyana Magic

if your looking for lone Magical feats that are akin to Wanda or dr strange your search will be short until recently storms magical Ability has always been written ambiguously until recently (kinda)
    Thanks for the info. Im surprised they haven't touched Storms magic side in depth after all these years. I feel like this deserves ongoing series treatment with further exploration in team books too. I love that the X-Men has some of the most powerful beings in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Thanks for the info. Im surprised they haven't touched Storms magic side in depth after all these years. I feel like this deserves ongoing series treatment with further exploration in team books too. I love that the X-Men has some of the most powerful beings in the MU.
    Her inclusion in the Midnight Suns game was the closest they came to acknowledging this in media outside of the comics.

Aka why their rights were rewritten for the X-Men characters and sent back to their rightful owner which didn't disappoint with the very first release of an X-Men-centered show. They wasted no breath and recaptured the public in mere 6 episodes roughly each 30 minutes long which is what? 180 minutes so far? And beating the Avengers ENDGAME big stage stand by miles as many reactors to the animation are blasting off to skies unknown and something they never imagined would get.

Fox, flips and flops BIG TIME.
    Both Deadpool & Wolverine and Fantastic Four are credited as 20th Century Studio co-productions. It seems that the film rights might still be somewhat tied to 20th Century. But since the studio is now a Disney division, Marvel is allowed to use the characters.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 04-21-2024 at 03:03 PM.

Fantastic Member

I don’t know if that would be considered magic or divinity.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Are there any characters outside of the X-verse that you would like to see Storm team up with? For me, I would like a Storm & Hulk cross-over.

Ideally, I would love a AU storyline where the Hulk, ruler of Sakaar, meets Storm, Queen of Arrako:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I’ve had ideas for a Storm & Blade ass kicking romance.

They would be hot together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    Both Deadpool & Wolverine and Fantastic Four are credited as 20th Century Studio co-productions. It seems that the film rights might still be somewhat tied to 20th Century. But since the studio is now a Disney division, Marvel is allowed to use the characters.
    I am pretty sure that this is due to Deadpool & Wolverine smacking the Fox universe and snapping into the MCU. Something like a complete transition from one Studio to Another. I am 99% certain that Marvel officially received a signed document from Fox that the X-Men rights are theirs. It was all over the news 2-3 years ago?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Thought I would share this here since the former showrunner liked it:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Aren't the X-Office, releasing Dawn of a Goddess for Ororo this summer, though? May or June? I am pretty sure they've taken note, but of course, it depends on how the writer will deliver it. And how much freedom Marvel has given.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-22-2024 at 05:32 AM.

Aren't the X-Office, releasing Dawn of a Goddess for Ororo this summer, though? May or June? I am pretty sure they've taken note, but of course, it depends on how the writer will deliver it. And how much freedom Marvel has given.
    They've been using "Goddess" to describe Storm forever without actually backing it up but we already know this... let's just hope the last 5 years continue. Marvel is seeing the overwhelming love for Storm's grand displays in 97 let's hope they capitalize on it...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Beau taking notes for the X-Men movies he's working on. Giving giving him material butterflykyss!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Hah yup there's a whole lot of people who dont like Ewings storm and find her to be a Mary sue and Overpowered, and never loses, Ive seen some wishing that someone would beat her, and her character was better during the dark age, and that's just the tip of the ice berg
    Yup, I just saw her being referred to as a Mary Sue in the Cyclops thread so it turns out CBR users are just as complicit as the Reddit and YouTube posters.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Yup, I just saw her being referred to as a Mary Sue in the Cyclops thread so it turns out CBR users are just as complicit as the Reddit and YouTube posters.
    Yeah, saw that too. Didn't consider answering it because it is kinda false.

Yeah, saw that too. Didn't consider answering it because it is kinda false.
    I always liked to remind these people that the X-Men's greatest period, where they were commercially and critically on top, was when Storm was the leader.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm not sure about the release date; however, it is very encouraging that creators so high up are acknowledging Ororo's power just beyond being a mutant. it hopefully is something the xwriters see and take note of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    They've been using "Goddess" to describe Storm forever without actually backing it up but we already know this... let's just hope the last 5 years continue. Marvel is seeing the overwhelming love for Storm's grand displays in 97 let's hope they capitalize on it...
    this is the most important thing. some folks keep wanting to revert her back to the 80s where she is punk and or powerless. as much as that era was a great development to the character, she got what she needed at that time so please xoffices, let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Beau taking notes for the X-Men movies he's working on. Giving giving him material butterflykyss!
    he is very knowledgeable of 616 canon and it shows through how well written the xmen97 episodes have been
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!