Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1534

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I hope not, I didn't really like any iteration of this costume. I kind of hope the Cockrum looks sticks around until the finale, and then whenever the whole team gets new looks, Storm could as well. Maybe the JoeMad T-Boz look (but in black?)!!

I was never a fan of this hairstyle. I think it takes quite a bit from her mane and wavy hair that adds to her power and mysticism, elegance even when she uses her powers, together with her cape. That elegance, and high-standard, goddess feeling can be accomplished only with full flowy hair and a proper outfit, preferably with some kind of long silk/cloth cape or flowy silk back.

Not a fan of that late 90s look either.

Feels cheap.

what if they skip forward and give us her X-men Red look?

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Not a fan of that late 90s look either.

Feels cheap.
    Yeah I was just mostly kidding haha. It is pretty ridiculous, but if they were going for late 90s...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I think that would be my choice as well. When we thought Storm was going to have the mohawk indefinitely, I suggested the Uncanny X-Force look from Kris Anka, but now I'd rather go with this one for sure.

Isn't it a bit too early for that one? I mean that is Storm's look from 1-2 years ago, and just a few comics before Krakoa's era. I think this should be used in S3 whatever they are going to do with season 3. Hopefully, we get the Krakoa era fully animated.

And to run for like 2-3 seasons, hopefully.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

My ideal Storm isnt from the timeline.

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 04-18-2024 at 05:55 PM.

I can't pictured the diadem messing with the Jim Lee White suit. Lots going on with the headdress and the X badges on the shoulders.
    X97 could go to the MARVEL ADVENTURES look. It's animation ready but perhaps too similar to the Ms Marvel look we have seen in XTAS. Non-issue if Carol reappears but uses the Captain Marvel identity...
    But I'd like to see some sign that the character hasn't just reverted to a previous state and the mohawk period was just an expression of her grief and fear. Some little visual record of that choice being part of her still...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Isn't it a bit too early for that one? I mean that is Storm's look from 1-2 years ago, and just a few comics before Krakoa's era. I think this should be used in S3 whatever they are going to do with season 3. Hopefully, we get the Krakoa era fully animated.

For the animated series, I don't think any eras are off limits because they've already told so many 70s-90s stories in the Jim Lee uniforms. All I'm really asking for is cohesion. I think the best snapshot of one era of costumes is around the time Jean came back.

Jean, Gambit, and Storm (and even Nightcrawler) in their X-Men:Red looks. Jubilee in her grown up look. Rogue in her Avengers uniform. Astonishing Wolverine. Beast just in some kind of underoos or shorts. The Cyclops suit here... I'm not sure where it's from. So I'd just give him his look right before he died in AvX.
    Last edited by superjosh; 04-18-2024 at 06:07 PM.

So Beau DeMayo confirmed on Twitter that Storm used Adversary's feathers to create the outfit which lines up with Storm's dialog: "What are demons but reflection of our fears and shame? Things we bury within us... until we finally heal our adversary by embracing it" What I don't understand is how she did it, was it matter manipulation via electrons if that's possible or magic? Also the hair...

Storm started wearing it like 5 years ago. I dont think anything is too early as this isnt following the same continuity as the books, mixing old material with newer ones. Like we just got her classic suit which is out of place in terms of when it debuted relative to the stories being told.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

not sure if it's confirmation but:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    So Beau DeMayo confirmed on Twitter that Storm used Adversary's feathers to create the outfit which lines up with Storm's dialog: "What are demons but reflection of our fears and shame? Things we bury within us... until we finally heal our adversary by embracing it" What I don't understand is how she did it, was it matter manipulation via electrons if that's possible or magic? Also the hair...
    Where did he confirm this?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Where did he confirm this?
    on twitter. an xmen account mentioned that storm had perhaps done this and he said they were the winner.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I was never a fan of this hairstyle. I think it takes quite a bit from her mane and wavy hair that adds to her power and mysticism, elegance even when she uses her powers, together with her cape. That elegance, and high-standard, goddess feeling can be accomplished only with full flowy hair and a proper outfit, preferably with some kind of long silk/cloth cape or flowy silk back.
    I thought I was the only one who didn't like that look. I thought the hairstyle was strange and I didn't like those metal thing on her wrists. I think my fave will always be her 'Outback" look.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    For the animated series, I don't think any eras are off limits because they've already told so many 70s-90s stories in the Jim Lee uniforms. All I'm really asking for is cohesion. I think the best snapshot of one era of costumes is around the time Jean came back.

Jean, Gambit, and Storm (and even Nightcrawler) in their X-Men:Red looks. Jubilee in her grown up look. Rogue in her Avengers uniform. Astonishing Wolverine. Beast just in some kind of underoos or shorts. The Cyclops suit here... I'm not sure where it's from. So I'd just give him his look right before he died in AvX.
    Storm started wearing it like 5 years ago. I dont think anything is too early as this isnt following the same continuity as the books, mixing old material with newer ones. Like we just got her classic suit which is out of place in terms of when it debuted relative to the stories being told.
    True that but I am not speaking from a perspective of what they can and can't do, I am speaking from a perspective of timeline, time events, etc. Plus, she did get a costume upgrade just now, I do hope we will see that look eventually, trust me, IT IS MY TOP FAVOURITE LOOK FOR HER. It just matches her on all levels: elegance, beauty, power, cape, hair, eyes all spot on. And I do want to see it animated but I wouldn't rush into it, let her rock that look later on, in Season 2 or 3, hopefully, by the end of Season 2 and in Season 3, we can get to her current one, hopefully with the Krakoa arc and everything starting from the third part of Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I am pretty sure she did that through her electrolysis, she can bend and manipulate those atoms on a sub-atomic level with it. This is at least the explanation for which I go, even though we can also throw just for the fun that she did it with some part of her mystic heritage that she subconsciously uses all the time with her mutant abilities.