Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalChicken View Post
    Long standing tradition that the only villains worth their salt are the ones who fall in love with Ororo, otherwise, it's cool guys who know they are B tier but really awesome b tier (Craig of NASA, Forge). Mags is just following the tradition

LMAO I can't in good conscience ship them because I'm not sure an actual relationship will beat the lightning sexual warfare feat during Judgment Day.
    But we will see Nightcrawler next episode! I am looking forward to see how they will recreate him in the '97 show. I can wait an episode before Lifedeath Part 2 as much as I want to see it as well.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000649971835

At around 55 minutes into this interview, Ewing confirms that the Genesis War was originally imagined as a yearlong saga, not a five issue arc.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000649971835

At around 55 minutes into this interview, Ewing confirms that the Genesis War was originally imagined as a yearlong saga, not a five issue arc.
    This was painfully obvious. First Ewing got screwed with constant crossovers, and then the new status quo screwed his final arcs. He made it work but I know it could have been better had he gotten the actual time. Of the three big creators of the final era( Gillen, Duggan, Ewing) he definitely was screwed over the most.

Yeah, you could tell. The last issues of Red were not the best. Still good, but less than everything else he wrote. How dare they!!!

Let the man cook!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

So i finally Caved in, after trying to ignore Storm's Card Stats, ANd so I went to the Official Marvel page and found her stats, boy.... They were just as grim and abysmal, if not more and here's the kicker... Jubilee beats her in every category, somebody in Marvel done lost they damn mind

"Goddess be Praised"

That is weird, but I imagine at least some of those stats were based on her vampire powers.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, you could tell. The last issues of Red were not the best. Still good, but less than everything else he wrote. How dare they!!!

Let the man cook!
    It hurts more cause you just know it would have been even better. He already spun straw into gold with all the roadblocks he had against him, but it could have been platinum without them.
    Last edited by Saturius; 04-09-2024 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    So i finally Caved in, after trying to ignore Storm's Card Stats, ANd so I went to the Official Marvel page and found her stats, boy.... They were just as grim and abysmal, if not more and here's the kicker... Jubilee beats her in every category, somebody in Marvel done lost they damn mind

It's funny cause some of her own fans tried to justify it at first... will be funny to see what they come up with now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    It's funny cause some of her own fans tried to justify it at first... will be funny to see what they come up with now.
    Then they must not be fans of her then, cause how does Jube have a 4 in speed and intellect and Ororo has a 3 and 2, it be easier to Justify the Fox Storm than this,

"Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I was one of those fans justifying it (in as much as I care about that nonsense fluff...I don't) and I still do because they make logical sense to me regardless of how they compare to Jubilee's. As YFlame says...those might be her vampire stats which still doesn't make sense but then nothing about stats records make sense really as it's all speculative rubbish that only means something in the moment they were created to the person who created it.

You can think and feel any type of way about that, I am very much a fan of Ororo...regardless ...I have no coituses to give.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I was one of those fans justifying it (in as much as I care about that nonsense fluff...I don't) and I still do because they make logical sense to me regardless of how they compare to Jubilee's. As YFlame says...those might be her vampire stats which still doesn't make sense but then nothing about stats records make sense really as it's all speculative rubbish that only means something in the moment they were created to the person who created it.

You can think and feel any type of way about that...I have no coituses to give. We'll both still be wrong no matter what.

true...And it will probably stay that way too, have we reached the plane where pointing out clear flaws in stuff like this is For naught, or have we already long passed that stage?.....

sike i already know that answer,
    "Goddess be Praised"

[QUOTE=Typhoon;6776923]Then they must not be fans of her then, cause how does Jube have a 4 in speed and intellect and Ororo has a 3 and 2, it be easier to Justify the Fox Storm than this,

And that's on that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post

So, they decided to take the byline to Storm's biography which is a very serious and somber story of being orphaned, neglected, abused, and deals with dramatic childhood traumas and give it a joke reference to a lyric from a Toto song? Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    So, they decided to take the byline to Storm's biography which is a very serious and somber story of being orphaned, neglected, abused, and deals with dramatic childhood traumas and give it a joke reference to a lyric from a Toto song? Ok...

This is the full Report, it's basically filled with Ororo's most notable moments and arks, and is in desperate due of an update if i had to guess this was probably written around her Headmistresses Inhumans V Mutants era

http://https://www.marvel.com/charac...torm/in-comics
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    That alone should tell you the level of scattery and dumbfoolery that went into it. Why should we pay any emotional attention to it when it is absolutely meaningless and "for naught"?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!