Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    is it just me or is that not the back of Magneto head.
    I think Magneto would be taller and his hair shorter (I'm assuming you're thinking perhaps they're looking at a simulation?). But honestly, it doesn't looke like Storm either. We can see Cable's shoulder though on the left.

Hit the nail on the head. That was my exact thought, a simulation. But yeah the hair does look kinda long so hopefully Storm return with a full mane of hair

Fantastic Member

I thought it was Joseph lol.

So apparently, allegedly, not quite confirmed, still in the jury, Ororo will be in her Classic Black outfit WITH the diadem

95d35b8f02b3f1a4a488e68a0164a127.jpg
    "Goddess be Praised"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    So apparently, allegedly, not quite confirmed, still in the jury, Ororo will be in her Classic Black outfit WITH the diadem

95d35b8f02b3f1a4a488e68a0164a127.jpg
    One of the X-Men '97 trailers shows her in her classic costume. So it's confirmed. It will probably be a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    One of the X-Men '97 trailers shows her in her classic costume. So it's confirmed. It will probably be a flashback.
    Yeah exactly. Each character has a bunch of designs all superimposed on one pose that's the official character model, and this is Storm's. But psyched to see it! Actually looks pretty perfect (just the modification of the X instead of the stone and making the ring in the middle black).

If Storm with what with no powers stabs a bitch or two I’m all good. They need the show how dangerous she is no matter what powers she has. She is a force of nature and deserves to shine like the bad bitch she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Thus looks awesome! I am really looking forward to seeing this! She looks amazing. I hope we get a lot of character exploration for Storm and the rest of the cast for the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer God View Post
    If Storm with what with no powers stabs a bitch or two I’m all good. They need the show how dangerous she is no matter what powers she has. She is a force of nature and deserves to shine like the bad bitch she is.
    Well said!

Does anyone have information about this? comes out today..

Episode 4 of 97 was good, not as good as the last but still good, i think because it's two different storylines and its only a 30-minute episode so it is gonna feel rushed, they were pretty much trying to divide time for the characters that haven't been getting as much screen time as the others, Roberto, Jubilee , Storm i honestly wouldn't be surprised if these were two separate episodes, but was forced into one by virtue of some constricting variable

anywho, part one of the ep was basically fleshing out Roberto's character and the relationship he has with Jubilee, which should come as no surprise to see that their lovebirds,

part two was short, Good, but short, There's not much I can say most of you dont already know about life-death, but with the little time they had with Storm they did a good job building up for ep 6 which will be Lifedeath part 2, and that ep is all to herself

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Does anyone have information about this? comes out today..

Couldn’t make a good image of it but here are the stats

Energy projection-1

Mental Powers-6

Strength-2

Fighting Ability-4

Intelligence-3

Using her mutant ability to control weather, Storm can summon hurricane-force winds and rain, fire intense bolts of lightning and fly on breezes of her own creation. In the past, Storm was a thief on the streets of Cairo and was worshipped as a goddess of the wind in East Africa. More recently, she served simultaneously on the Quiet Council of Krakoa and the Great Ring of Arakko.

Xtra Fact- At any given time, Storm has various blades hidden on her person-sometimes up to eight at once!

For that energy stat there are no words to describe how insulting that is
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Perhaps they're saying Energy Projection is very different from Energy Control/Manipulation/Redirection. Which makes sense, as she only projects electricity from her body...it can cause some damage but it's certainly not on the same scale as both Captain Marvels, eg. Or even Bishop. And while she controls energies she cannot/doesn't create them.

I would say, based on her OL status and what she's accomplished throughout her publication history, her Mental Powers are beyond a 6.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-03-2024 at 09:21 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Couldn’t make a good image of it but here are the stats

Energy projection-1

Mental Powers-6

Strength-2

Fighting Ability-4

Intelligence-3

Using her mutant ability to control weather, Storm can summon hurricane-force winds and rain, fire intense bolts of lightning and fly on breezes of her own creation. In the past, Storm was a thief on the streets of Cairo and was worshipped as a goddess of the wind in East Africa. More recently, she served simultaneously on the Quiet Council of Krakoa and the Great Ring of Arakko.

Xtra Fact- At any given time, Storm has various blades hidden on her person-sometimes up to eight at once!

For that energy stat there are no words to describe how insulting that is
    IIRC, these are the same stats from her Jim Lee/X-Men card series. Her rating are the same as Jean...which make sense as her powers are psionic.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    IIRC, these are the same stats from her Jim Lee/X-Men card series. Her rating are the same as Jean...which make sense as her powers are psionic.
    Yes, all of these stats for the new "trading cards" are the same as the old Jim Lee ones with only a few minor alterations(i.e Jean's mental powers went from a 6 to a 7 to reflect her omega status)This is consistent with them always saying Storm's weather control is psionic. I still think projecting lightning qualifies and merits some type of energy projection ranking, but I don't think they are disrespecting the character by omitting it.
    Last edited by Saturius; 04-03-2024 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Perhaps they're saying Energy Projection is very different from Energy Control/Manipulation/Redirection. Which makes sense, as she only projects electricity from her body...it can cause some damage but it's certainly not on the same scale as both Captain Marvels, eg. Or even Bishop. And while she controls energies she cannot/doesn't create them.

I would say, based on her OL status and what she's accomplished throughout her publication history, her Mental Powers are beyond a 6.
    Bobby energy projection is bigger.