Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    He did enter by her spell and couldn't have done it any other way. That's why Destiny says this.
    I see Jean still getting her ass whooped in the comics the same way she did in the fox animated series smh

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    but still, just like the white hot room, the tree of life was also represented as being able to reach the crown of creation. There we have some focal points such as the tree of life, the phoenix (The White Hot Room) and even the starlight citadel as they reach the highest point of existence, creation.
    I think that's a bit of a stretch. The starlight citadel has more in common with the Mkraan crystal. They are nexus points where the white hot room is the origin point. Both the starlight citadel and the crystal are essentially the same thing in story. They are a place of doors to other realms that keep the universe and multiversel together. In essence they are the center of the wheel while the white hot room is the factory that made it.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 03-07-2024 at 11:01 PM.

I think that's a bit of a stretch. The starlight citadel has more in common with the Mkraan crystal. They are nexus points where the white hot room is the origin point. Both the starlight citadel and the crystal are essentially the same thing in story. They are a place of doors to other realms that keep the universe and multiversel together. In essence they are the center of the wheel while the white hot room is the factory that made it.

but the starlight citadel has already been mentioned as the heart of creation.

Mighty Member

but the starlight citadel has already been mentioned as the heart of creation.
    It is a heart of creation just not the origin point.

It is a heart of creation just not the origin point.
    What I mean is that all these concepts collide, the heart/core of creation is also mentioned in the white hot room and the tree of life.

Mighty Member

What I mean is that all these concepts collide, the heart/core of creation is also mentioned in the white hot room and the tree of life.
    They do and they don't. That's the beautiful thing about paradox. Two contradictory universal, multiversal and entirely separate spaces can implicate and influence and even create them and still be unique.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 03-08-2024 at 04:11 PM.

Incredible Member

That's is not true when the chaos wave hit the starlight citadel every dimension and universe collided and became one in that space

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    That's is not true when the chaos wave hit the starlight citadel every dimension and universe collided and became one in that space
    That only works for the parts that are the Marvel universe. The White Hot Room is separate as are the dominion and other spaces.

Have yall ever wondered if any of her peers knows the mechanics of her powers?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Beast and Rogue would probably be the closest thing to "experts", and I guess you could throw in Xavier and his bias.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Nope and I don't think anyone would know the mechanics of her powers, especially when she has never fully let loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Beast and Rogue would probably be the closest thing to "experts", and I guess you could throw in Xavier and his bias.
    How would they know the mechanics of her powers though?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Nope and I don't think anyone would know the mechanics of her powers, especially when she has never fully let loose.

Rogue...because she absorbed her powers twice. Once in battle (at the Pentagon) and later when Storm allowed her to absorb her powers freely. Seeing the world the way Storm does, as forces and patterns of energy, she was able to create and control a mini rainstorm and use the wind to fly, but she ultimately lacked Storm's complete control and mastery over the elements and her emotions.

Beast...because he is a scientific genius. I would probably include T'Challa as well considering he had the means to block her from using her powers (or some such PIS rubbish *hard eyeroll*)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

I'm thinking only Rogue would know for certain. And definitely Deluge if he was still alive considering they more or less had the same power
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Rogue...because she absorbed her powers twice. Once in battle (at the Pentagon) and later when Storm allowed her to absorb her powers freely. Seeing the world the way Storm does, as forces and patterns of energy, she was able to create and control a mini rainstorm and use the wind to fly, but she ultimately lacked Storm's complete control and mastery over the elements and her emotions.

Beast...because he is a scientific genius. I would probably include T'Challa as well considering he had the means to block her from using her powers (or some such PIS rubbish *hard eyeroll*)
    T'challa neutralizing her oncoming storm front I could understand but he had absolutely no answer for her channeling energy through her body to generate wind for example. I'm still not over than rubbish
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡