Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1502

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Nobody:

Me at randomly throughout the day : ANCIENT SANDS, HEED MY COMMAND!
    Ha! Reminds me when I was a teen in Texas around 15 or 16. You know down south it rains and storms a lot. One day it was really windy and the skies were gray and as I was outside playing I literally raised my hands in the air as if I had Storm's powers and give the wind orders

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I remember during her powerless times fan speculated that she was going to learn magic. Clermont hints around that it might be possible.
    a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Jean Grey is an Omega Level Telepath and has been intertwined with the Phoenix for years, The Scarlet Witch Absorbed the Dark Hold and Cthon, Confining him and his power within her being, How is Storm using her Ancestral Magic, Too much, Storm right now as an Omega is still limited from her powers versatility so her having magic doesn't mean she's gonna be chucking out spells like there's no tomorrow, Divinity and Magic Go hand in hand, so when her godhead is being touched on more, its a given her Ancestral power and magic will
    it's really frustrating when dealing with a part of the fandom that is content with her just being a mutant when she was always something more. if this was something of a retcon like Emma's diamond form, then ok maybe, but her mystical side was something established eons ago. there are so many interesting stories that could be told outside of her being just an xmen, and frankly, if that exploration is too much because she is on a team then she should spread her wings and fly. her development has been stifled enough, time for a change.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galacticcore View Post
    Anyone else think it would be cool if The Brood storyline is touched on in Xmen 97? We only got one episode for them during Xmen TAS and it was way toned down. I want at least a three part episode and it would be the perfect time to see Storms galactic core feat on full display. Please make it happen!!
    I would love.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Nobody:

Me at randomly throughout the day : ANCIENT SANDS, HEED MY COMMAND!
    Lol or, CRACK THE HEAVENS, AND REMOVE THIS ABOMINATION, that one had me in a chokehold
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    a missed opportunity.

it's really frustrating when dealing with a part of the fandom that is content with her just being a mutant when she was always something more. if this was something of a retcon like Emma's diamond form, then ok maybe, but her mystical side was something established eons ago. there are so many interesting stories that could be told outside of her being just an xmen, and frankly, if that exploration is too much because she is on a team then she should spread her wings and fly. her development has been stifled enough, time for a change.
    Absolutely, i think Ororo Going solo, for a minute, would do her some good, there were a few characters that were, at least in my opinion better once they went solo, even if they came back to the team or not. I love a good old-fashioned Team with intricate dynamics and relationships, but more times than not there's always going to be a handful of characters that get the short end of the stick, knowing how vast the x-teams can be, like being dead for years or sent to the background realm,

And Ororo going solo would most definitely give her more leg room for her character, more than Red ever could, as much as i love it, you could tell they were being stretched thin
    "Goddess be Praised"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

folks we are getting a crazy insane feat on Wednesday!!! stay tuned!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Never mind! Lol we about to be gluttonous
    Last edited by The Regent; 04-15-2024 at 08:07 PM.

yeah, I'm definitely staying up Tuesday Night, this is an episode I cannot allow to be spoiled for me, I just know Miss Alsion put her whole foot in that recording booth, and imma be there at 3, on the dot, sleep can wait, me and her aren't even on good terms anyway

"Goddess be Praised"

Well damn. I hope it's good.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There was a pretty good spoiler on Twitter but I'm still not picking up anything under Duggan and Gillenister. As far as I'm concerned, this era unofficially ended with RoM 04.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I assumed this was about X-Men 97 and that you somehow got a sneak peak at LifeDeath part 2. I forgot all about actual comics getting released tomorrow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There was a pretty good spoiler on Twitter but I'm still not picking up anything under Duggan and Gillenister. As far as I'm concerned, this era unofficially ended with RoM 04.
    Are you able to point me in the direction of said spoiler? I can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Are you able to point me in the direction of said spoiler? I can't find anything.
    I think this is it…

https://twitter.com/y2kmarcus_/statu...28911437115537

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

Ewing may be the only writer who can constantly get me hyped for more of his works, Goddess, could you imagine if he wrote an episode of X-men 97

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Ewing may be the only writer who can constantly get me hyped for more of his works, Goddess, could you imagine if he wrote an episode of X-men 97

Duggan wrote it.