Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm completely over it. That entire AvX era is utterly dead to me and I do not regard it as anything other than badly-written fan fiction.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

i know I've been gone, soldiers of the Storm, but all that matters is I'm back dammit, now somebody fill me in,

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i know I've been gone, soldiers of the Storm, but all that matters is I'm back dammit, now somebody fill me in,

Storm is dead, Magneto is dead, Jean is dead, Polaris is The Master Of Magnetism and Shadow King is pressed...

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Storm is dead, Magneto is dead, Jean is dead, Polaris is The Master Of Magnetism and Shadow King is pressed...

What in the TEN HELLS did YOU say....., you mean Ororo is still in the spirit realm searching for Magnus, right?

"Goddess be Praised"

What in the TEN HELLS did YOU say....., you mean Ororo is still in the spirit realm searching for Magnus, right?

LMBO! yes...

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    LMBO! yes...
    oh, thank goddess,

"Goddess be Praised"

Lol I needed this laugh on this here Monday morning to go with my coffee

The next episode is supposed to be told from Ororo's perspective.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Lol I needed this laugh on this here Monday morning to go with my coffee

The next episode is supposed to be told from Ororo's perspective.
    then pre-polish your detective glasses and shovels, knowing Ewing we'll be digging to our kneecaps for clues

"Goddess be Praised"

Luciano Vecchio:
    https://twitter.com/lucianovecchio/s...164150406?s=46

"Some Storm studies I did before starting on Resurrection of Magneto. We ultimately kept the X-Men Red outfit but I wanted to try an update of the original costume with long cape, shoulders, white instead of yellow and this hair."

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Luciano Vecchio:
    https://twitter.com/lucianovecchio/s...164150406?s=46

"Some Storm studies I did before starting on Resurrection of Magneto. We ultimately kept the X-Men Red outfit but I wanted to try an update of the original costume with long cape, shoulders, white instead of yellow and this hair."

i pray they recycle them and use this for the future, we were that close to getting our babies diadem back

"Goddess be Praised"

I love that kitty picture, but I am glad they kept her current look for RoM. I adore her diadem, but between the pointed shoulders and white trim, this version of her OG costume just doesn't work for me.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love that kitty picture, but I am glad they kept her current look for RoM. I adore her diadem, but between the pointed shoulders and white trim, this version of her OG costume just doesn't work for me.
    honestly, if she kept the cape and diadem, coupled with her current look I'd be happy, with a few modifications of course, but that cape is screaming Mother Supreme, headmistress of the Coven of Storms for me

"Goddess be Praised"

I like them. The voluminous cape/cloak with sharp shoulders could work but it has to be split. And that Big Curly hair is a dream.

I can see a "back to basics" look using her original costume but updating it. Change the colour from black to dark blue with gold (not yellow) trim for the cape. Keep the cut-outs on the sides with the ring but give her full pants, knee high (or just over the knee) boots with gold accents and a proper heel (no flats). A full-sleeved top instead of her original halter. I would keep her current gold hair accessories (I loved those), cuffs and belly ring all in gold.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-11-2024 at 09:54 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I like them. The voluminous cape/cloak with sharp shoulders could work but it has to be split. And that Big Curly hair is a dream.

I can see a "back to basics" look using her original costume but updating it. Change the colour from black to dark blue with gold (not yellow) trim for the cape. Keep the cut-outs on the sides with the ring but give her full pants, knee high (or just over the knee) boots with gold accents and a proper heel (no flats). A full-sleeved top instead of her original halter. I would keep her current gold hair accessories (I loved those), cuffs and belly ring all in gold.
    ok Edna, I see you

"Goddess be Praised"

Ha! In my head I'm seeing a version of Joe Maduriera's Storm

Mad Storm.jpg