Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1502

My one fear is Feige casting the perfect actress for Ororo, but then screwing it all up by giving her that played out mohawk.

I would riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Make a print of this, and I will buy it from you.
    lol thanks! I would and I’d give all the proceeds to Dauterman I love him that much!

Fantastic Member

I hate the mohawk altogether. And as far as it's frequent revival is concerned, there are sooooo many other hairstyles to try. Honestly, I would much rather have them bring back the TBoz inspired look than this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    just some fan art I did a while back...

NOTE: FAN ART FAN ART! No infringement intended lol
    This is dope and works perfectly for her. This would have been much better than what we currently have.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Is this the first STORM action figure with a cloth cape?

How is this figure? She looks good and I was thinking of maybe getting this one.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Well, we currently have this:

which, isn't my favorite style for her, but it's iconic for this era/story, so they get points for execution! If they had just started the show with her TBoz or regular long hair, THEN had her cut her hair on the road and dawn this look, I wouldn't have complained one bit(triply so if they had actually adapted the Brood Saga and the Yukio friendship in Tokyo first!).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 03-29-2024 at 07:10 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Don't know if this was posted but here's the in universe reason behind the mohawk for 97'qC9427bs.jpg_large.jpg
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So this outfit was in the first episode, so I imagine that the cartoon designers did that (inspired by the sleeping gown Storm wore in the '92 series). But their aesthetic is... interesting. Honestly their lead designer (I believe it's Amelia Vidal) is like half great, half flop lol.

Madelyne looks amazing. Jubliee is much improved. I actually like Morph's AoA/Exiles-inspired design. Magneto, Storm, and Rogue could all use some work. The new fashion is terrible. Surprisingly the civilian looks that came from the original series and comics look better than the new stuff that's been designed.

They need to hire more gay men lol. Case in point:

Lucas Werneck

Russell Dauterman:

Last edited by superjosh; 03-30-2024 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    For those of you not loving the mohawk...

... seems you won't have to suffer for too long.
    Thank the Goddess. Now, in which episode is that? And how did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    just some fan art I did a while back...

NOTE: FAN ART FAN ART! No infringement intended lol
    Perfect!!!!!!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

If only the non-mutant side of Marvel had its version of a Storm-type sista. I know, I know, many will say Misty Knight is that in terms of personality and longevity, and Monica Rambeau is that in terms of leadership and power level, but still, not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    If only the non-mutant side of Marvel had its version of a Storm-type sista. I know, I know, many will say Misty Knight is that in terms of personality and longevity, and Monica Rambeau is that in terms of leadership and power level, but still, not quite the same.
    I know she’s DC, but I would love to see Storm and Amanda Waller have a conversation and how it would turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Well, we currently have this:

which, isn't my favorite style for her, but it's iconic for this era/story, so they get points for execution! If they had just started the show with her TBoz or regular long hair, THEN had her cut her hair on the road and dawn this look, I wouldn't have complained one bit(triply so if they had actually adapted the Brood Saga and the Yukio friendship in Tokyo first!).
    Nice scans. I like that Storm now has a darker complexion. She looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Thank the Goddess. Now, in which episode is that? And how did you get that?
    is it just me or is that not the back of Magneto head.