Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Welp if this is true my excitement just drastically drop

Attachment 138366
    Brevoort nuked the account that posted these. He asked them if they were willing to bet money on their "scoops" so I think it's safe to say a lot or all of it is made up.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Brevoort nuked the account that posted these. He asked them if they were willing to bet money on their "scoops" so I think it's safe to say a lot or all of it is made up.
    Please let it be made it up. I don't think I can endure another blow as a Storm fan.

And is just me or is running for politics OOC for Storm.

Please let it be made it up. I don't think I can endure another blow as a Storm fan.

Yeah I don't know how I would feel about her working in earth's politics. In another thread a fellow poster wondered if maybe the images of Storm in the suit are flashbacks to something from before her actual current status quo. Also Gail Simone responded to these scoops by laughing at them.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

I'm willing to wait and see. The glorious run of this last era under Ewing is making this change more nerve wrecking than ever lol.

Welp if this is true my excitement just drastically drop

Attachment 138366

This is the best they could come up with, Ororo Monroe who just guided a people through war, fought ancient beings, and was the focal point of a democracy she took part in making, and th e best they could muster is her running for fvking congress, who's next, is beast gonna become an accountant

"Goddess be Praised"

id be fine if she was a Delegate for mutants or possibly an ambassador, but this is just too much. if she was ever to be forced to play a public servant it would be an eco/plant activist not this mess

"Goddess be Praised"

Props to Ewing for giving us the best Storm we've had in years! It was great while it lasted and at the very least, I'm happy that we were able to experience it.

That being said, the post-Krakoa Era for Storm doesn't look good. I already don't like her look: the mohawk is terrible and should never have come back. Her current hairstyle is divine and doesn't need to change. Also that suit & tie combo is such a downgrade!

Storm loosing her place as leader (not ruler) of Arrako and returning to Earth was inevitable, but this doesn't have me excited in the slightest. As of now, I have zero excitement for what is to come. I hope this can change.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    This is the best they could come up with, Ororo Monroe who just guided a people through war, fought ancient beings, and was the focal point of a democracy she took part in making, and th e best they could muster is her running for fvking congress, who's next, is beast gonna become an accountant

I think Tom disagrees with that post.

https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...96861839155381

@nvtegrey: Where’s Betsyyyyyyyy

@TomBrevoort: All answers in good time.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Props to Ewing for giving us the best Storm we've had in years! It was great while it lasted and at the very least, I'm happy that we were able to experience it.

That being said, the post-Krakoa Era for Storm doesn't look good. I already don't like her look: the mohawk is terrible and should never have come back. Her current hairstyle is divine and doesn't need to change. Also that suit & tie combo is such a downgrade!

Storm loosing her place as leader (not ruler) of Arrako and returning to Earth was inevitable, but this doesn't have me excited in the slightest. As of now, I have zero excitement for what is to come. I hope this can change.

Amen, This ain't the first Storm we Weathered, we'd be fools to think it was the last, Que sera, Sera

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I think Tom disagrees with that post.
    we'll just have to wait and see, My trust was already finite with Brevoort, but now it's waning....rather quickly

"Goddess be Praised"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Lol!!!! You’re funny. But is this from the new comic?
    it's a variant cover a fall of x issue lol

and about Tom breevort, fans aren't making noise for no reason. we had madam web and variant cover both with that congress storm look, furthermore all the other stuff revealed in madam web turned out to be true so why then would the storm parts not be true?

that said im in the group that does not buy what breevort said in response to news of her solo. the only thing I hope is that those working on the storm solo scramble to restructure whatever their initial pitch was because it truly is a hot mess and it will undoubtedly do poorly if they move forward with it. hell, I would be fine with them scrapping the project entirely and her be on hiatus for a bit.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Cockrum doesn't get enough appreciation like CC. He was her creator after all. If it wasn't for Dave we wouldn't have had a Storm at all.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's a variant cover a fall of x issue lol

and about Tom breevort, fans aren't making noise for no reason. we had madam web and variant cover both with that congress storm look, furthermore all the other stuff revealed in madam web turned out to be true so why then would the storm parts not be true?

that said im in the group that does not buy what breevort said in response to news of her solo. the only thing I hope is that those working on the storm solo scramble to restructure whatever their initial pitch was because it truly is a hot mess and it will undoubtedly do poorly if they move forward with it. hell, I would be fine with them scrapping the project entirely and her be on hiatus for a bit.
    He tried to make fun of us when he said he knew how much storm's hair represented to the fans, but still out of pure affront and disrespect he interfered in the character's characterization. I'll keep making noise until this white miserable understands once and for all.

I'll have enough hope for everybody. lol. Some characters don't even have a hint of a solo on the way so i will at least wait for a team and some art and issue one. but then i'm pretty sure i'll give everything a fair shot. Uncanny in particular is looking good. i don't think krakoa and arrako just won't be mentioned but i could be wrong. also the third island too, kaorak.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    The truth is that this mohawk pleases no one. And not even you believes in this much-missed popularity lol
    The truth is we speak with different voices.

war against the dull, textureless Mohawk
    War ... against the dull textureless, character-less barbie doll hair ...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.