Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I will not stand for his neglect and erasure. Craig Marshall Of NASA...I'm calling your name out loud that it reverberates throughout the ether as Storm's LOVE now and for the immediate future (until they reboot the era and we get...whatever Brevoort and Co. might be cooking up for her).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Happy Black History Month

IMG_0918.jpg

lol for some of y’all stay mad lol
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Or apathetic and living in the here and now...as the case may be.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I will not stand for his neglect and erasure. Craig Marshall Of NASA...I'm calling your name out loud that it reverberates throughout the ether as Storm's LOVE now and for the immediate future (until they reboot the era and we get...whatever Brevoort and Co. might be cooking up for her).
    I love me some Craig of NASA.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Happy BHM!!!! To our girl Storm, for always holding it down when it comes to representation!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Happy Black History Month Indeed!

So happy to know Ororo gets her happy ending with her one true love!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Happy Black History Month

IMG_0918.jpg

lol for some of y’all stay mad lol

happy Black History Month my friend!!! love this for our girl!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Happy Black History Month Indeed!

So happy to know Ororo gets her happy ending with her one true love!!!!

Her one true love who didn't have the balls to end the relationship to her face and then had the gall to tel her who she'd sleep with. Sure, Jan...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

...Or respect her enough to actually tell her the truth and not lie straight to her face. True love, indeed.

...Or respect her enough to actually tell her the truth and not lie straight to her face. True love, indeed.
    When? 'Cause I all remember is her being his cheerleader and not much else. And then she had the audacity to side with the X-Men instead of his Avengers buddies and she got her marriage annuled by him behind her back. Don't get it twisted. Respect is something he didn't have for her.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    When? 'Cause I all remember is her being his cheerleader and not much else. And then she had the audacity to side with the X-Men instead of his Avengers buddies and she got her marriage annuled by him behind her back. Don't get it twisted. Respect is something he didn't have for her.
    That was sarcasm.

I'm specifically referring to him sending Gentle to "spy" on her on Arakko. In Ridley's BP. And Storm walking away from the relationship as a result.

That was sarcasm.

I'm specifically referring to him sending Gentle to "spy" on her on Arakko. In Ridley's BP. And Storm walking away from the relationship as a result.
    Ah. Ok. Yeah. Another example of his lack of respect for Ororo...

Apologies if this topic has come up before, but what are folks wants and hopes for Storm come the July relaunch? Obviously we don't know much about the setup, but thinking generally about story beats and her place within the franchise.

I know I'm personally stuck between wanting her to remain a cosmic character that really does her own thing (basically sticking with the Ewing status quo) OR going back to leading the X-Men in the inevitable Uncanny X-Men relaunch. On the one hand I love having her run her own corner of the MU, but then on the other hand it would be nice to not have her excluded from the main story beats of the X-line for once.

Also any particularly writers you want to see tackle Storm? I'd personally love to see either N.K. Jemisin or Nnedi Okorafor get a chance to write her. Both are great novelists that have dipped their toes into comic book writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Apologies if this topic has come up before, but what are folks wants and hopes for Storm come the July relaunch? Obviously we don't know much about the setup, but thinking generally about story beats and her place within the franchise.

I know I'm personally stuck between wanting her to remain a cosmic character that really does her own thing (basically sticking with the Ewing status quo) OR going back to leading the X-Men in the inevitable Uncanny X-Men relaunch. On the one hand I love having her run her own corner of the MU, but then on the other hand it would be nice to not have her excluded from the main story beats of the X-line for once.

Also any particularly writers you want to see tackle Storm? I'd personally love to see either N.K. Jemisin or Nnedi Okorafor get a chance to write her. Both are great novelists that have dipped their toes into comic book writing.
    That she continues to kick ass and take names and offend people on X-Twitter by how OP she always has been!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

I'm personally loving her as a cosmic character and of course my wish would be for Al to continue writing her, but I know that probably won't happen. So, I have no expectations right now on writers.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE