Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1540

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she could have taken out the big bads too quickly had she been there.
    I hope she shows out. Life death wasn't good enough to justify her absence for me. The choice to split it into two episodes was a mistake. Once again the execs made the wrong choice by splitting it since they were afraid it would be too boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    So Beau is apparently saying on Twitter that the last two episodes took place at the same time as Lifedeath 2. So the storm we see during Jean, Scott, and Cable's fight is Storm getting her powers back. That's why she hasn't shown up yet because everything takes place concurrently.
    Hmm. I guess now we know. Don't find that satisfactory though.

Life death Part 2 took place with the TV showing Genosha. If it happened at the same time as the last two episodes then the news would have been Magnetos EMP or that Xavier was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    So Beau is apparently saying on Twitter that the last two episodes took place at the same time as Lifedeath 2. So the storm we see during Jean, Scott, and Cable's fight is Storm getting her powers back. That's why she hasn't shown up yet because everything takes place concurrently.
    I thought that massive storm appearing out of nowhere couldn't have been a coincidence. Good to know
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Life death Part 2 took place with the TV showing Genosha. If it happened at the same time as the last two episodes then the news would have been Magnetos EMP or that Xavier was alive.
    Plus the X-men were traveling all around the world so the time doesnt really track. You are right in that if Storm turned on tv, Genosha wouldnt have been a recent report. LifeDeath definitely had to be before this current episode givn what happened with Trish

Fantastic Member

Something is a little off but Storm being off the table does feel a bit Captain Marvel-ish. Maybe this means she comes back in an even bigger way but as others have stated it is the one glaring loose thread. I too thought that the big Storm was foreshadowing something with her but it turned out to be nothing at least as far as we know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    At this point it doesnt make sense that she still hasnt returned to the mansion.
    Her not being present for Gambit's funeral was a big misstep.

Tbh I think the real reason she hasn't shown up is that she could handle the threats a lot easier than the other X-men and they wanted to keep the drama

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Tbh I think the real reason she hasn't shown up is that she could handle the threats a lot easier than the other X-men and they wanted to keep the drama
    She's not OP and would be vulnerable to the threats just like the rest. We saw how powerful just one prime sentinel was last week with Trask. This week the Xmen had dozen thrown at them. That would be an issue, even for Storm

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think so too... one localized emp from Storm would neutralize them. Also her arrival will be even more satisfying after the wait.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I hope she shows out. Life death wasn't good enough to justify her absence for me. The choice to split it into two episodes was a mistake. Once again the execs made the wrong choice by splitting it since they were afraid it would be too boring.

Hmm. I guess now we know. Don't find that satisfactory though.
    yea I just read it today actually. I'm thinking ororo will have another big moment but considering this particular threat ororo would have made quick work of them as magneto did.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's not OP and would be vulnerable to the threats just like the rest. We saw how powerful just one prime sentinel was last week with Trask. This week the Xmen had dozen thrown at them. That would be an issue, even for Storm
    naw. cable explicitly said their weakness are emps which are both her and magneto specialize in. she would have made quick work of them just as he did.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!