Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    This is so disappointing, storm was literally saving intergalactic empires and the entire universe knew her now we get her being president of a backwards Marvel united States. This isn't an upgrade.
    I agree. Not only do I hate the look, the position is also downgrade. Mutants colonized Mars and she is the voice for the ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM to the greater galaxy. To make her the president of the USA is a MAJOR step back.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    One of my favorite Storm covers ever! Dauterman is a genius.
    I really hope that Women of Marvel panel isn't an indication of how Storm will actually look in the relaunch. It would be such a drastic downgrade.

Marvel needs to look at this image and compare it to the trash that got leaked. Not even remotely in this league. Why go back again? Feeling the next few years might be a huge waste of potential…hopefully I’m wrong

I’m telling y’all if we’re losing our textured hair Goddess for that f%!k ass mohawk, I’m bout to be cursing folks over at Marvel. And it leaking during the last fews days of Black History Month? They need to count their days over in that office.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 02-27-2024 at 11:46 AM.

So many of the Krakoa era artists really did us a tremendous service with their considerate design work, and Russell deserves a tremendous amount of praise and recognition for the very obvious love he put into every work he produced.

Absolutely fantastic. I love that she's getting a trading card variant.

Maybe that Women of Marvel leak is somehow an indication that she'll continue to be the Regent of Sol and that position will be more front-facing on Earth? I hope? Maybe? Please.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m telling y’all if we’re losing our textured hair Goddess for that f%!k ass mohawk, I’m bout to cursing folks over at Marvel. And it leaking during the last fews days of Black History Month? They need to count their days over in that office.
    The whiplash of quality between that mohawk panel and the Dauterman image, released on the same day, is too much.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Just came to say Dauterman is perhaps my most favorite Storm artist!!! Also RoM reaffirms why I love Ororo so much!!!!! Ewing will be missed but until then I'm enjoying the ride baby!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m telling y’all if we’re losing our textured hair Goddess for that f%!k ass mohawk, I’m bout to be cursing folks over at Marvel. And it leaking during the last fews days of Black History Month? They need to count their days over in that office.
    This is the MOST inappropriate time for her to bring the Mohawk back. She can’t be a politician/diplomat looking like that, Fox News is going to eat her alive.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Absolutely fantastic. I love that she's getting a trading card variant.

Maybe that Women of Marvel leak is somehow an indication that she'll continue to be the Regent of Sol and that position will be more front-facing on Earth? I hope? Maybe? Please.
    Yeah I’m not freaking out over the story of the panel yet, cause it very easily could be her serving as the Voice of Sol/ Arakko at a UN meeting or something. The people of Earth would wanna know what’s going on with their neighbors.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    I'm the only one who liked Storm's hair style from the Onslaught/Zero Tollerance era?
    I loved the T-Boz look and the costume. And the short-lived ZT era. It was very manga-eseque and interesting...Carlos Pacheco and Madureira did a phenomenal job illustrating it.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-27-2024 at 12:07 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

If I did her stats...
    Energy Projection - 7
    Mental Power - 3
    Strength - 2
    Fighting Ability - 5
    Intelligent - 3
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Women of Marvel has a Madame Web story, and we see some future events, including some X-Men reveals for the new era. Storm's back to the short mohawk. No costume shown though, as she's wearing a suit instead.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/rogu...s-this-summer/
    It's Bleeding Cool so interpretation should be taken with a very large pot-spoon of salt. That said...Nothing in that image is engendering interest or confidence.

Rogue is still wearing that trash?
    Ah doh know wha' de ass Kate wearin' (was never much of a fan of the ponytail)
    Emma looks cheap AF.
    Storm?...I will say nothing because I have absolutely nothing good to say.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

How de actual fekk you go from This (that is not a face card that's the whole Global Economy) to...to whatever dat faeces is in Voices? How?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-27-2024 at 12:32 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I loved the T-Boz look and the costume. And the short-lived ZT era. It was very manga-eseque and interesting...Carlos Pacheco and Madureira did a phenomenal job illustrating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's Bleeding Cool so interpretation should be taken with a very large pot-spoon of salt. That said...Nothing in that image is engendering interest or confidence.

Rogue is still wearing that trash?
    Ah doh know wha' de ass Kate wearin' (was never much of a fan of the ponytail)
    Emma looks cheap AF.
    Storm?...I will say nothing because I have absolutely nothing good to say.
    They really did do a phenobarbital job illustrating it. You better than me. I have no confidence in this upcoming era and everything I have seen minimizes my desire to stick around.