Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Knife, knife stash stab. It was possessing another human her knife separated it from its host leaving her crazy brother to fight it off panel.
    Oh so she didn't actually defeat it... just the host.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Oh so she didn't actually defeat it... just the host.
    She defeated its combined form and it by separating it from the host. Without that Jamie couldn't send them back.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalChicken View Post
    As if there wasn't more reason to be excited about the next issue of this ... Ewing did some very deep dives here.
    I know right. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    How did Psylocke beat such a force?
    She stabbed him in the Head with her Psi-Blade. And the Entity that had taken over the Body of the Human fled into the Cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Thank you again. I appreciate this, now I got to go back and read that story. It's amazing that storm represents life and rebirth in this sequence while everything she faces shows a different form of death. We have stillness in first fallen.
    Anhilation and the shadow king represents corruption of the self and deconstruction of everything.
    The goblin force represents greed and the need to consume everything.
    Bette represents the aversion to all life. This is going to be fascinating to see the symbolic story lord ewing is going to tell.
    Yeah, it's really cool.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So many, many moons ago Chris Claremont did a series of interviews where he mentioned Ororo’s power was equivalent to that of Phoenix and even though they, at that time, had only show her use weather she was so much more.

Fast-forward to today and to see Al Ewing potentially showing us canonically at the core of who ororo is, as the avatar of life, her truest form may rival that even of cosmic beings whose power rivals the Phoenix. I am simply blown away as a fan right now.

it's like a full circle moment for me as a fan and whatever the new era brings this is an astounding way to end her era, by demonstrating her powering her TRUEST FORM is on a level that is on or could exceed that of Phoenix level abstract entities!! We would have been called all sorts of things years ago if we dared said this but look at where we are now friends!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lord Ewing is truly expanding upon Lord Claremont's work. It is a marvel to behold. Dave Cockrum would be proud. If they don't have Ewing write this Storm series......
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Lord Ewing is truly expanding upon Lord Claremont's work. It is a marvel to behold. Dave Cockrum would be proud. If they don't have Ewing write this Storm series......
    That would be the Divine Miracle of the millenium...if they got him to stay in the X-Office for her. From his newsletter though, he seems quite resigned to RoM being his last X-work.

Waiting to see who the creatives are for the solo. But I have to say...not at all excited for the mohawk. Writer and artist better be top tier. And yes, it's stupid to hinge my decision on that hairstyle but I really do hate it now, in the present. There is no possible reason why she would go back to that look in favour of any number of better styles she's had recently or something quite new.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

and just like that I'm over the solo...

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh that's not...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Why they giving her another ugly mohawk for the solo? Comics is a visual medium and this look aint it. And yuck to her in a pantsuit and tie. That doesnt even suit her fashion sense

They honestly could have just kept this hairdo
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-15-2024 at 10:50 AM.

I hope its not from the Solo , they haven't even announce the writer yet.
    I think Storm will be appearing in the XBooks before her solo, so that's where this image may be from.(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Hopefully this solo is better than the last one and XMWAP combined.

can they bury this damn mohawk with the rest of her punk-era, couldn't even give her the decency of giving her a textured hawk. given this is a storm Solo I dont think this is going to last very long, it would be surprising to see it last more than 18 issues, her last one in 2014 had i think 14

"Goddess be Praised"

Sigh...at least we had it good for several years with X-Men Red.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I hope its not from the Solo , they haven't even announce the writer yet.
    I think Storm will be appearing in the XBooks before her solo, so that's where this image may be from.(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Hopefully this solo is better than the last one and XMWAP combined.
    This is a good point. Maybe it's from the FCBD issue or one of the newly announced titles setting her up but not her actual solo.

Ok it's from a variant cover! Maybe she'll be in a suit and tie when doing public speaking but a new hot gorgeous costume is underneath?

https://twitter.com/mvrtxin/status/1768676017487380800

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Absolutely not!

I don't know what Alexandra Shipp-looking thing that is but it better not be anything related to her Solo book. It's giving the XM '97 suit but in black...and I won't be having it.

I'd prefer her to not be in a suit and tie at all.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-15-2024 at 11:54 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!