Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes. Lord Ewing sates our hunger and slakes our thirst...that we may nourished in the times of want and need.
    Amen.
    àṣẹ àṣẹ

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Storm’s Quest will take her and Magneto into some Cosmic Realms, to Battle Cosmic threats
    -Al Ewing

That’s what i’m talking about. We are about to see a Great Spectacle of Magnificence!!
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Yes. Lord Ewing sates our hunger and slakes our thirst...that we may nourished in the times of want and need.
    Amen.

Yes, yes Let us bask in the betrothed lights of Lord Ewing, as he eases our hunger by Plucking fruit of genius from his ethereal tree of mind and feeding us as Mother Earth feeds her Earthly denizens, LET US REJOICE, that a worthy lord has once again taken to the helm; May High Father Clarmount Watch over him, and let us eat
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN gave Ororo's hair a cloud like afro dimension of a sort...

This is a hill I'll probably die on, They should have revived Evolution, or Watx or created an entirely new X-men and show pulled the best from all of them,
    "Goddess be Praised"

I would not have continued any of them, but rather created a new series, starting fresh, for the current age.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would not have continued any of them, but rather created a new series, starting fresh, for the current age.
    With the x-men being out of the loop for so long you would think Disney/marvel would say the same, but they might in the future there is too much material to be ignored
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    This is a hill I'll probably die on, They should have revived Evolution, or Watx or created an entirely new X-men and show pulled the best from all of them,
    Evolution was fun, but it was very fan fiction-y. X-Men'92 was so close to canon and so well written that it will always be the one for me. As for WatX... let's never speak of that show again. TERRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN gave Ororo's hair a cloud like afro dimension of a sort...

True, and they also tried to accessorize her and draw her features more carefully. Not sure the hair worked but appreciated the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Evolution was fun, but it was very fan fiction-y. X-Men'92 was so close to canon and so well written that it will always be the one for me. As for WatX... let's never speak of that show again. TERRIBLE.
    I also agree with this. TAS is heads and tails better than the others, capturing so much of the Claremontian core canon. Evolution is like a Canadian kiddie take on the concept. WatXM was too Wolvie-centric and Foxmen-like. Pryde and the anime were great in terms of animation, but missed the characterizations/stories (Pryde did good for 20 minutes, I would have loved to see more).

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    i see what you mean bout evolution but i still do admire them for taking a different approach and setting themselves apart from Tas and the voice actress for Storm and Mystique was really good, and yeah Watx was just an overload pipe dream of Wolverine I haven't watched that show in years and I can only remember about 3 eps that didn't center around logan,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Exactatiously.
    I get how iconic XMEN TAS was for its time back in the day for an entire generation but...it's been 27 years, apart from feeling nostalgic, is that generation really interested in the exact same (with a few tweeks) product?

What about the fans of this current generation who didn't even exist 27 years ago? And who don't care that much about anything "retro" and "outdated"? I wonder how will they view it.
    Don't they deserve something new and contemporary that they too will think is iconic?

I could see a teenager tweeting:

Storms hair like WTF? looks like ****- poop emoji vomit emoji #xmen97
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm excited for Ewing's take on Storm bringing Magneto back from the dead. However, I'm upset because it seems as if this may be his final take on Storm.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Exactatiously.
    I get how iconic XMEN TAS was for its time back in the day for an entire generation but...it's been 27 years, apart from feeling nostalgic, is that generation really interested in the exact same (with a few tweeks) product?

What about the fans of this current generation who didn't even exist 27 years ago? And who don't care that much about anything "retro" and "outdated"? I wonder how will they view it.
    Don't they deserve something new and contemporary that they too will think is iconic?

I could see a teenager tweeting:

Storms hair like WTF? looks like ****- poop emoji vomit emoji #xmen97
    Agreed.

Much more than new movies, which had always been more of a one or two man show (either "Wolverine! Staring some of the X-men" or "The Adventures of young Erik and Charles"), the X-men need a cartoon show to give their individual team members and enemies enough time to develop, shine and make the viewers like and care about them.

But just warming up something from 27 years ago might not really do the trick in winning the newer generation of potential fans over, since it's not "their" version, but rather that of their parents.

Which is not to say that older cartoons can't still appeal to new viewers, but there will always be that lack of watching something "yet unseen" even if it's just a new take on something old. If that makes any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm excited for Ewing's take on Storm bringing Magneto back from the dead. However, I'm upset because it seems as if this may be his final take on Storm.

Not yet lord, not yet

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Not yet lord, not yet

I suspect you're going to be hearing from Kris' attorney's over that picture lmao.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation