Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Ohhh interesting. I have a small selenite pillar near my bed and I love it. That'd be really cool.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Ohhh interesting. I have a small selenite pillar near my bed and I love it. That'd be really cool.
    yeah, i have quite a few sticks of selenite lying around they and Tourmaline are really good together, but I wonder if it's like a "The universe is speaking to you moment" or if she's gonna have to use it as a spiritual flashlight, Selenite is a cleansing stone, i have a feeling ro is going to have "clean" something
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    yeah, i have quite a few sticks of selenite lying around they and Tourmaline are really good together, but I wonder if it's like a "The universe is speaking to you moment" or if she's gonna have to use it as a spiritual flashlight, Selenite is a cleansing stone, i have a feeling ro is going to have "clean" something
    So cool, I have some Tourmaline pebbles as well. I'm really excited for this book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So cool, I have some Tourmaline pebbles as well. I'm really excited for this book.
    Yup, Seems like the ending of Red was just the start of a new phase for Ororo, Goddess i hope she gets a new look, love her current one but a witch/Prestiess look would send me over the Moon
    "Goddess be Praised"

I know a piece of selenite when I see it, it might be a calling card from her Ancestor possibly delivered by that black cat We saw in earlier previews, or a warning/aid

Isnt it one of ashake's bone cards?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wonder if they will give Storm and the other high-profile X-Men brand-spanking new, modern looks. I really hope they do. Back to basics doesn't have to look basic.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

With the news that they tried to get Jim Lee back, it would seem they really want a 90's retread at the moment, with X-men '97 just around the corner. Personally I would love new looks, but we'll just have to see what we get....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I wonder if they will give Storm and the other high-profile X-Men brand-spanking new, modern looks. I really hope they do. Back to basics doesn't have to look basic.
    i hope so too her early Krakoan black suit with that angled cape and high ponytail, was really simple but So Good, with all this magic coming out of works, I pray they give her a fit that correlates with her current era, and I pray for them to bring back her Wrist attached cloak

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    With the news that they tried to get Jim Lee back, it would seem they really want a 90's retread at the moment, with X-men '97 just around the corner. Personally I would love new looks, but we'll just have to see what we get....
    i Love the 90's Outfit just as much as the next person but I hope they dont get stuck in the past, there's so much material they have, and I'd hate to see it squandered for something that already had its well-deserved shine for decades. Fingers crossed

"Goddess be Praised"

I dont read Red regularly. Has Storm reacted to the Mutant Massacre at the HG? In particular to Jean's death?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont read Red regularly. Has Storm reacted to the Mutant Massacre at the HG? In particular to Jean's death?
    yes this was just before she fought the Horsmen of apocalypse, and Genesis

"Goddess be Praised"

^^^^^ thanks for those images

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    ^^^^^ thanks for those images
    no Prob, I'm actually quite glad Ororo didn't attend the Gala knowing she could resist Charles's hold, she would have been the first they targeted, But then again if she were there she might have been able to tip the scales
    "Goddess be Praised"

Glad to see this thread back for another year!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

i Love the 90's Outfit just as much as the next person but I hope they dont get stuck in the past, there's so much material they have, and I'd hate to see it squandered for something that already had its well-deserved shine for decades. Fingers crossed

Agreed. I love the 90s look, but it had its time and I want something contemporary. If it can somehow be updated or touched-up like they've done with Wolverine's blue & yellow look then I would be ok with that. Her current look is fine with me though so I don't mind that sticking around longer.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!