Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i hope so too her early Krakoan black suit with that angled cape and high ponytail, was really simple but So Good, with all this magic coming out of works, I pray they give her a fit that correlates with her current era, and I pray for them to bring back her Wrist attached cloak

Loved that look, was also attached to one of my favorite images of Storm in the Krakoan era, which was her bursting with happiness when Kitty was resurrected.

If they are hankering to revisit the Jim Lee era, I wouldn't mind someone picking up this unused design from the launch of the Blue/Gold squads era...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    If they are hankering to revisit the Jim Lee era, I wouldn't mind someone picking up this unused design from the launch of the Blue/Gold squads era...
    Yacknow if they did want to revisit an edgy look from an old era to relaunch the new one this look would slay. I’d add a heel, remove the shoulder pads, abd add a dash of red in there. And steal the hair style we got in the Iceman/Storm Marvel Voices issue to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yacknow if they did want to revisit an edgy look from an old era to relaunch the new one this look would slay. I’d add a heel, remove the shoulder pads, abd add a dash of red in there. And steal the hair style we got in the Iceman/Storm Marvel Voices issue to complete it.
    Whenever RED is mentioned for a Storm costume, I think back on her X-TREME looks, both old and newer...

Envisioning this version of the X-treme suit but extending the bottom edge of the top to in something akin to the UNCANNY X-FORCE battle dress.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-09-2024 at 03:23 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Loved that look, was also attached to one of my favorite images of Storm in the Krakoan era, which was her bursting with happiness when Kitty was resurrected.

This was Cute.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would love to see her in something that's futuristic alien: Arakko meets Shi'ar. Or..."Amazon"...with a combination of Metal and Leather for a Warrior/Goddess look and feel.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I would love to see her in something that's futuristic alien: Arakko meets Shi'ar. Or..."Amazon"...with a combination of Metal and Leather for a Warrior/Goddess look and feel.
    something like this, would look cool on her, or at least a combination of the three, a little bit of alien, Goddess/Queen, and warrior, rolled into one

"Goddess be Praised"

Yes. Especially the first and third images (with a bit less detailing, perhaps). That sleeve detail with the hardware...chef's kisses.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Yes. Especially the first and third images (with a bit less detailing, perhaps). That sleeve detail with the hardware...chef's kisses.
    9 Time out of ten we are probably going to get something that balances her current look with her ethereal side, she has 3 outfit"phases" its been done since Clarmount

Royal/Goddess

Grunge/punk

A bit of both/Balanced
    "Goddess be Praised"

Royal/Goddess

Grunge/punk

Balanced/

see what i mean
    "Goddess be Praised"

I would love to see this team in action now.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

[QUOTEsee what i mean[/QUOTE]

Yupp. That's why I would love something completely different for her. For all the X-Men going into the new era, If I'm being honest. A "back to basics" retro-fit is so...uninspired, unimaginative.

But I know, Marvel X-Men is not the place for forward-thinking experimentation so we'll get some tired mish-mash of a dated look and they'll pat themselves on their backs thinking they're giving us exactly what we didn't know we wanted.

[QUOTEsee what i mean
    Yupp. That's why I would love something completely different for her. For all the X-Men going into the new era, If I'm being honest. A "back to basics" retro-fit is so...uninspired, unimaginative.

But I know, Marvel X-Men is not the place for forward-thinking experimentation so we'll get some tired mish-mash of a dated look and they'll pat themselves on their backs thinking they're giving us exactly what we didn't know we wanted.[/QUOTE]

"Goddess be Praised"

Whenever RED is mentioned for a Storm costume, I think back on her X-TREME looks, both old and newer...

Envisioning this version of the X-treme suit but extending the bottom edge of the top to in something akin to the UNCANNY X-FORCE battle dress.
    Agreed. Her X-Treme look is still in top 3. I’d switch out the classic mohawk for her current hairstyle.

- now where was this thread when I was looking for it the other day? Once I searched the 1st three pages of the forum and couldn't find it I made one myself lol