Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1547

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I know he technically did all the work for S2 already but could this be a hint that he's back with the show and just can't officially confirm it? I know lots of people have been saying that they think Disney/Marvel pulled a James Gunn situation where they will quietly rehire him after some time to avoid controversy.
    it would behoove them too, and i read an article where Disney addressed why Demayo was fired, and if i remember correctly they said, he wasn't "fired" but that they "parted" ways
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    it would behoove them too, and i read an article where Disney addressed why Demayo was fired, and if i remember correctly they said, he wasn't "fired" but that they "parted" ways
    All I've read online is that apparently he wasn't liked because he's very passionate about what he does and he can be considered rude or "verbally abusive" to his underlings in getting the job done. And I'm just gonna say that straight white men probably act 10x worse but never get censored for this behavior so I don't know why Beau is being targeted even if there is a pattern of behavior. If he threw a stapler at someone, he would be qualified to run for Congress.

If Disney doesn't re-hire him, they don't know what they're missing out on. They can kiss any goodwill they earned from this show goodbye.

All I've read online is that apparently he wasn't liked because he's very passionate about what he does and he can be considered rude or "verbally abusive" to his underlings in getting the job done. And I'm just gonna say that straight white men probably act 10x worse but never get censored for this behavior so I don't know why Beau is being targeted even if there is a pattern of behavior. If he threw a stapler at someone, he would be qualified to run for Congress.

If Disney doesn't re-hire him, they don't know what they're missing out on. They can kiss any goodwill they earned from this show goodbye.
    oh so now they care about Conduct, then why fire him days before the premier, i could make a list of quite a few of people who've done 10x worse with hard concrete proof of their ill ways, the whispers about Demayo are not, if they're smart they'll quietly rehire him

"Goddess be Praised"

I know he technically did all the work for S2 already but could this be a hint that he's back with the show and just can't officially confirm it? I know lots of people have been saying that they think Disney/Marvel pulled a James Gunn situation where they will quietly rehire him after some time to avoid controversy.
    Nope, I think we will see it at the end of Season 2 which will probably kick Season 3 and Krakoa era.

Plus another storm is brewing on another front. Pre-filming for MCU X-men, starting Q4, next year. Can't wait to find out who they will hire for Storm.

So they updated Jean's stats on the official Marvel website but didn't do it for Storm? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Nope, I think we will see it at the end of Season 2 which will probably kick Season 3 and Krakoa era.

Plus another storm is brewing on another front. Pre-filming for MCU X-men, starting Q4, next year. Can't wait to find out who they will hire for Storm.
    I'm a little nervous but Marvel does a pretty good job at casting, i just need her not to debut not with that hawk, also the accent, the diadem, and the height, Ro was 5,11 and 6ft plus adding the heels and hair,
    "Goddess be Praised"

So they updated Jean's stats on the official Marvel website but didn't do it for Storm? Why?
    Twitter needs to raise a bigger storm. They haven't gotten the message yet and Beau can't do all the work for ungrateful Marvel.

oh so now they care about Conduct, then why fire him days before the premier, i could make a list of quite a few of people who've done 10x worse with hard concrete proof of their ill ways, the whispers about Demayo are not, if they're smart they'll quietly rehire him

Exactly. Just the fact that they fired him days before the premiere felt so shady like this was a smear job. They were trying to tank his reputation that way especially by refusing to give any info out. The average person sees he's been fired and jumps to unsavory conclusions that he's a sexual abuser or pedophile. So disgusting the way Marvel let that narrative run probably cuz they knew they had no actual reason to fire him.

Twitter needs to raise a bigger storm. They haven't gotten the message yet and Beau can't do all the work for ungrateful Marvel.
    You missed a second hint up there. Pre-filming starting for X-men MCU, and now add Beau being fired after such a huge hit... Hm?

Probably on account of Her new solo coming up, but it shouldn't take getting a solo to have accurate stats, they need to fix Ororo's ASAPBTSIGR

and yes that's an Acronym,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Probably on account of Her new solo coming up, but it shouldn't take getting a solo to have accurate stats, they need to fix Ororo's ASAPBTSIGR

and yes that's an Acronym,
    Totally agree plus didn't she had a few solos during Krakoa? And another one coming... Big one at that. Storm finally going down the divine, Goddess path. Coming, June I believe?

You missed a second hint up there. Pre-filming starting for X-men MCU, and now add Beau being fired after such a huge hit... Hm?
    Oh wow, you're right, I totally missed that hint lol. Okay I would be open to Beau "leaving" the show if he's working on the movies instead and jumping back and forth. I know Beau was asked about the X-Men in films and he said he feels they're best done in a medium like the TV format. So maybe that's another hint that he's bringing his particular talents to bringing them to the big screen??

Exactly. Just the fact that they fired him days before the premiere felt so shady like this was a smear job. They were trying to tank his reputation that way especially by refusing to give any info out. The average person sees he's been fired and jumps to unsavory conclusions that he's a sexual abuser or pedophile. So disgusting the way Marvel let that narrative run probably cuz they knew they had no actual reason to fire him.

which won't go in their favor now that he's back on Twitter and the show is Really good, they fired him with no provocation, and the whole thing about him having an Of account was public and well-known so it's not like they didn't know, we'll just have to wait and see until they rehire him or either party revels the whole truth, which will most likely be Demayo

"Goddess be Praised"

Oh wow, you're right, I totally missed that hint lol. Okay I would be open to Beau "leaving" the show if he's working on the movies instead and jumping back and forth. I know Beau was asked about the X-Men in films and he said he feels they're best done in a medium like the TV format. So maybe that's another hint that he's bringing his particular talents to bringing them to the big screen??
    It is slowly building out there and we just wait for some kind of Marvel news. I don't think they fired his ass the boy is golden with the pencil and we do see it throughout the entire season 1 and probably 2 as well. Praises are astronomical and even if he is hard to work with, I totally support that because true Masterpieces come from perfectionists and hard to work with peeps, regardless of how much people dislike it. The end product is clearly the louder voice here and all those people's reactions across the globe.

which won't go in their favor now that he's back on Twitter and the show is Really good, they fired him with no provocation, and the whole thing about him having an Of account was public and well-known so it's not like they didn't know, we'll just have to wait and see until they rehire him or either party revels the whole truth, which will most likely be Demayo

I'm hoping even him coming back to Twitter is a sign that something is up because when he didn't report in for the first few episodes, I thought he'd be on a social media cleanse for the entire season. That makes me think that positive reception to the show got some sort of conversation going. Either way, let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.