Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Writer: Gail Simone
    Artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
    I wont argue with that. I considered Emanuela, especially after her amazing WF:TT run. Gail is probably one of the few writers who could do the entire thing justice, but it seems she's locked into the X line for the time being.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'd love to have a team of Tim, Conner, Cassie, Bart, Anitta (really foccus on her magic), La'gaan, and maybe bring back Slo-bo and introduce M'Gann as a new member. Of course I'd love to see Cissie or Greta as well, but I'll respect their arcs being closed in the original run.

Peace
    Greta's actually viable again - she was reintroduced in Stargirl: The Lost Children, and apparently now has the ability to shift between life and death i.e. she can change from her ghostly Secret form to human and back. She's been repowered without actually dying.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Greta's actually viable again - she was reintroduced in Stargirl: The Lost Children, and apparently now has the ability to shift between life and death i.e. she can change from her ghostly Secret form to human and back. She's been repowered without actually dying.
    I'm sure that was something Johns' was going to get around to explaining sometime somewhere but that's obviously not happening now. Unfortunately I dont have much faith in many of the DC stable of writers at the moment to do it any justice.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

What would really help a revival is some own and done arcs. No 6 issue openings.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

YJ 0.jpgThey Should do a Legion type of Young Justice With

Wonder Girl=Cassie=Co Leader
    Empress
    Arrowette
    Secret
    Bombshell
    Teen Lantern
    Aura
    Ms Martain
    Rocket
    Traci 13
    Red Robin=Leader
    Superboy
    Aqualad
    Kid Flash
    Zatara
    Blue Beetle
    Static
    Sideways
    CM3
    Risk
    Joto
    Offspring
    Firestorm=jason
    Bunker
    Hawkboy=new thanagarian character.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What would really help a revival is some own and done arcs. No 6 issue openings.
    Especially not with Bendis pacing...

Mighty Member

NO THANKS...

I am a big fan of YJ, BUT they should move on...

Especially Conner needs a new Team...it would be perfect if he teams up with Jessica Cruz etc.

Thank god is Conner now in Superman Comics...with big events and a better Girlfriend...

Young Justice should consist of Boom, Irey West, Damian....
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-09-2024 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    NO THANKS...

Especially Conner needs a new Team...it would be perfect if he teams up with Jessica Cruz etc.

Thank god is Conner now in Superman Comics...with big events and a better Girlfriend...

I disagree. There really is no place to move on to. Damian is a Teen Titans kid. Young Justice is Tim's team.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I certainly hope Young Justice makes a comeback this year. I plan to get their new Omnibus that came out at the end of last year too.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I disagree. There really is no place to move on to. Damian is a Teen Titans kid. Young Justice is Tim's team.
    I think Damien should start a different group tbh. He never striked me as taking up the TT team mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I certainly hope Young Justice makes a comeback this year. I plan to get their new Omnibus that came out at the end of last year too.
    PAD could use the money!
    I think Damien should start a different group tbh. He never striked me as taking up the TT team mantle.
    He kind of crashed and burned two separate Titans teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    NO THANKS...

Judy and Irey together is kind of redundant, as they have the same powers. The only reason to have two speedsters is if one of them is Jai, who does have a different powerset (less speed, more strength).

As for Conner - Johnson's Action Comics run is over, so the family is gone from it.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I always thought he would be more of the Outsiders mindset. Operating just short of anarchy and mayhem, willing to be a little more violent than your regular bat fam. Outsiders with Flatline, Nobody....a few others.

I don’t like how they keep ageing the younger kids like Irey and introducing even more new ones without any consistent plans for them (like Adams introducing Terrific’s kid on his last Flash issue or even bringing back Donna’s child).
    Soon all of these kids will be the same age as Tim’s generation, as they don’t allow them to properly age. And most of these kids don’t even have a book to appear in, so they’re just bloating the list of underused next gen characters.
    Before introducing new characters, why not figure out how to include the ones already around? Circe’s daughter is somewhere in limbo and they’ve already had two new WW legacies since her. And she’s someone who would actually have been such a great fit for Damian’s generation.

Robert Long and Cerdian turned out to be AU - I guess Tom Taylor didn't want to use them, so Adams explained them away on social media.