Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maitogai View Post
    Such a gorgeous piece! I’d love to see her in that costume again.
    Me too! Maybe a few modern details but it'll always be one of my favorites.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fanart Friday!

While some of the art comes from official material the collage is fan made. Not sure who put them together but it was posted by "x_mutants" on IG.

I actually really like this look for Betsy. The colors aren't so bold and primary but a bit softer to complement her hair and eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Fanart Friday!

While some of the art comes from official material the collage is fan made. Not sure who put them together but it was posted by "x_mutants" on IG.

I actually really like this look for Betsy. The colors aren't so bold and primary but a bit softer to complement her hair and eyes.

She looks gorgeous here! It suits her hair and personality much more than the ones we got. Normally I’m not a super fan of capes for Betsy, but here it suits her.
    A picture would last longer darling...

LOVE THIS!
    I think it would work more in an Avengers-context, don't ask why. Still, amazing! Now I shall have to hunt down the original, I want to see more from the person who had this idea!
    (If I manage I'll let you know!)

Edit: I found two different arts with this costume. But, since Google Images killed the view image function, I can't seem to find them at the links. grr.
    Last edited by Hakka84; 03-15-2024 at 01:42 PM.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    LOVE THIS!
    I think it would work more in an Avengers-context, don't ask why. Still, amazing! Now I shall have to hunt down the original, I want to see more from the person who had this idea!
    (If I manage I'll let you know!)
    That would be wonderful, thank you!

Unfortunately, only Pinterest links, but I found two more (AI, I'd say):

First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Thanks for posting. The colors really work for me and like MM said I'm not really a cape person but this one is really nice.

Yeah I think thats one of the AI designs I really liked. There may have been one more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah I think thats one of the AI designs I really liked. There may have been one more as well.
    I couldn't find anything else. I admit I would like to see more on this take. The colours are a very new take on CB, but they look quite well. Also, Betsy is an unique brand of CB (both as how she became one and how she became a protector/champion on her own, without any "master") so it would work for her to have a union jack design but with personalized colours.

Edit: I've happened mostly on Kwannon/Psylocke's AI designs so far, but I agree that not often they are truly worthy.
    Last edited by Hakka84; 03-15-2024 at 07:07 PM.

Fanart Friday!

By Reilly Brown.

By Elizabeth Beals.

It's been quiet on the Braddock family front with only Betsy appearing in Unlimited and an alt version of her in Dead X-Men. Hopefully we'll get to see them in X-Men #35/Uncanny X-Men #700 as the current era closes out. The marketing blurb for the milestone issue included, "The giant-sized issue will also feature a story of family by X-Men master Chris Claremont." We know he's fond of a certain family so it would be pretty cool if his part of the issue was about the Braddocks.

Astonishing Member

Would love to see the Braddock family in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. Would cool to get a background story upon Brain and Peter's friendship that includes Betsy Braddock and Billy Braddock(Spider-Man UK):

https://siskoid.blogspot.com/2018/03...d-captain.html
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-16-2024 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Would love to see the Braddock family in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. Would cool to get a background story upon Brain and Peter's friendship that includes Betsy Braddock and Billy Braddock(Spider-Man UK):

https://siskoid.blogspot.com/2018/03...d-captain.html
    I'd love that and for them to finally resurrect Billy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'd love that and for them to finally resurrect Billy.
    That the the resurrection of Dr. Bruce Banner(Spider-Man), Cosmic Spider-Man, and the Lesbian Mary Jane(Exiles). What I want to see is for Kaine Parker to have the powers of "The Other" returned to him. I feel that Kaine would be a better fit for X-Force than to be left in limbo, thanks to all of the other Spider-characters taking over. Spider-Boy, Silk, Miles, and Spider-Gwen are good examples for characters who are not needed for Marvel-616.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I personally loved her cape and hood look from 'Outback.' If she is going to go Captain Britain, I prefer this look a lot more.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I admire Brian Here. Kurt should not have tried to stop him IMHO.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-17-2024 at 03:43 AM.